I'm unable to receive or use the login verification code
To keep your Carousell account secure, we now require a verification step whenever we notice an unusual login to your account.
Steps to verify your login
- Log in to your account with the correct username and password
- A verification code will be sent to the registered email address of your Carousell account
- Find the email in your inbox (try spam/junk folders if you don't see it in your primary inbox)
- Fill in the verification code
- You'll log in successfully upon filling in a valid verification code!
I did not receive the email with my verification code
Try the following steps:
- Ensure that you're checking the inbox of your registered email address of your Carousell account
- Check your spam and junk folders if it's not found in your primary inbox
- Search for the email "Unusual login to Carousell: Use verification code to continue"
I'm seeing an error that my code is invalid
Try requesting for another code. Ensure that you're filling in the latest verification code that you've received.
Note: If your account does not have a registered email address, the verification code will be sent to your registered mobile number.