Carousell's Review Policy
Reviews help build trust within the Carousell community. The review system is a tool to help gauge the credibility of a Carouseller as it reflects their transactional experience with other members of the community.
You’re encouraged to provide an accurate representation of your transactional experience. More on how to leave reviews.
If you disagree with a review, reply to the review to share your side of the story. Contact the other party too, to find out what went wrong so that both of you can come to an amicable resolution. Carousell does not mediate disputes concerning truth or fairness.
Carousell reserves the rights to remove any review that violates our guidelines or for any reason at our discretion.
By leaving reviews on Carousell, you agree to abide by the following guidelines:
- Reviews should be tied to a transaction
A complete transaction or agreement to deal between both parties must be made before leaving a review. You are not allowed to accept fake offers in exchange for a review, or attempt to manipulate your profile rating.
- Reviews should not violate our content policy, Terms of Service or Community Guidelines.
✘ Inappropriate or offensive content
✘ Personal information unless expressly granted by the other party
- Reviews should be unbiased
You are not allowed to extort positive reviews or use the threat of a negative review to manipulate a review.
A review with auto-generated content may be added by Carousell if:
- One party is under the investigation for a pending transaction yet to be resolved
- One party did not fulfil their transactional obligation(s)
- Both parties are responsible for the dispute that arose