Please ensure you have set up your Balance before you may transfer the funds in your Balance to your bank account.
Here are the steps to transfer your Balance to your bank account:
- Go to your profile ('Me' tab)
- Go to 'Balance'
- Tap on the Settings icon on the top right-hand corner
- If your Balance has been set up successfully, you should see your name on this page
- Select your default transfer method, by adding a bank account
- Go back to 'My Balance' page
- Tap 'Transfer to bank account'
It takes about 1-3 working days for the money to be transferred to the bank account.
For example, if you've initiated the transfer on Thursday, the amount will be reflected in your bank account by the end of next Tuesday.
Can l transfer foreign currency funds from Balance to my local bank account?
No, sellers using Carousell Protection may only transfer local currency to your local bank account.
For example, if you’ve listed and sold an item in the Malaysia marketplace and received Malaysian ringgit in your Balance, you need to add Malaysian local bank account in order to transfer funds.
If you listed and sold items in the Singapore marketplace and received Singapore dollars in your Balance, you need to add a Singapore local bank account or debit card in order to transfer funds.