服務條款 Terms of Service
本服務條款（以下稱「本條款」) 是您使用旋轉拍賣（定義如下）所提供之網站、手機應用程式及服務（以下統稱「本服務」）應遵循之規範。These Terms of Service (“Terms”) govern your use of the websites, mobile applications and services (collectively, the “Services”) provided by Carousell (as defined below).
- 一般條款 1. General
本條款適用於本服務所有使用者，包括但不限於賣家、買家、零售商，或內容、資訊及其他素材的提供者。如果您代表企業實體簽訂本條款，除非上下文另有約定，本條款所稱之「您」係指您所代表使用本服務的企業實體。本條款存在於您與旋轉拍賣有限公司（以下稱「旋轉拍賣」）之間，或您與本服務特定項目的其他服務供應商之間。您同意無論您以何種方式使用本服務，包括但不限於造訪或瀏覽本服務，皆應遵守並受本條款及本條款所提及且/或有超鏈結之其他補充或附加條款、條件、規範、政策、守則、規則和收費標準所規範。These Terms apply to all users of the Services, including without limitation users who are sellers, buyers, merchants, or contributors of content, information and other materials. If you are entering into this agreement for and on behalf of a business entity, and the term “you” in this agreement shall mean the business entity on whose behalf you are using the Services, unless the context does not permit. These Terms are between you and Carousell Ltd. (“Carousell”) or between you and any different service provider identified for a particular Service. By using the Services in any manner, including but not limited to visiting or browsing the Services, you agree to observe and be bound by these Terms and the supplemental or additional terms and conditions, regulations, policies, guidelines, rules and fee standards referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink.
旋轉拍賣有權隨時變更或修改本條款。如您於本條款變更或修改公布後仍持續使用本服務，視為您已同意本條款之變更及修改。Carousell reserves the right to change or modify these Terms at any time. You will be deemed to have agreed to the amended and modified Terms by your continued use of the Services following the date on which the amended and modified Terms are posted here or otherwise made available to you.
如果您有疑問或是需要協助的地方，請參考本服務 常見問題之部分。If you have any questions or need any assistance, please refer to our Help Centre.
- 使用本服務 2. Use of the Services
在您遵守本條款之情形下，旋轉拍賣授予您有限制、非專屬、可撤回（無論有無理由）、不可移轉之權利及授權使用本服務。Subject to your compliance with these Terms, Carousell grants you a limited, non-exclusive, revocable (with or without cause), non-transferable right and license to use the Services.
您應依據本條款來使用本服務且不得：You shall use the Services in accordance with these Terms and shall not:
- 上傳任何違反或侵害任何人名譽、隱私、著作權、商標權或任何其他智慧財產權之內容（定義如下）。Upload any Content (as defined below) that violates or infringes another party’s rights of publicity, privacy, copyright, trademark or any other intellectual property right;
- 複製、反組譯、逆向工程、拆卸、意圖推導程式碼、破譯、阻礙或破壞本服務的完整性或性能。Copy, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, decrypt, interfere with, or disrupt the integrity or the performance of the Services;
- 對本服務為任何修改、改寫、改進、提升、翻譯或作成衍生著作。Make any modification, adaptation, improvement, enhancement, translation or derivative work from the Services;
- 相關您存取或使用本服務之行為違反任何現行法、規定或規則。Violate any applicable laws, rules or regulations in connection with your access or use of the Services;
- 使用本服務以違反或規避任何處罰或禁令。Use the Services in violation of or to circumvent any sanctions or embargo;
- 移除、變更或隱匿任何旋轉拍賣或其關係企業、合夥人、供應商或授權人之權利標示（包括任何著作權及商標權之標示）。Remove, alter or obscure any proprietary notice (including any notice of copyright and trademark) of Carousell or its affiliates, partners, suppliers or licensors;
- 以非本服務設計或所預期之方式使用本服務。Use the Services for any purpose for which it is not designed or intended;
- 使用本服務創造或促銷產品、服務或軟體，而該產品、服務或軟體直接或間接與本服務或任何旋轉拍賣提供之產品或軟體競爭，或以任何方式取代本服務或任何旋轉拍賣提供之產品或軟體。Use the Services to create or promote a product, service or software that is, directly or indirectly, competitive with or in any way a substitute for the Services or any services, product or software offered by Carousell;
- 使用任何旋轉拍賣的專有資訊或介面，或任何其他旋轉拍賣之智慧財產，為任何與本服務一起使用之應用程式、配件或裝置之設計、開發、製造、授權或散布。Use any proprietary information or interfaces of Carousell or any other intellectual property of Carousell in the design, development, manufacture, licensing or distribution of any application, accessories or devices for use with the Services;
- 使用本服務寄送、張貼或其他方式傳遞任何無禮、不適當、恐嚇、辱罵、侮辱、騷擾、破壞名譽、誹謗、虛偽、詐欺、侵權、猥褻、褻瀆、侵害他人隱私或種族地、道德地或其他令人反感的內容。Use the Services to send, post, or otherwise communicate any Content which is offensive, indecent, threatening, abusive, insulting, harassing, defamatory, libellous, deceptive, fraudulent, tortious, obscene, profane, invasive of another person’s privacy, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- 使用本服務寄送自動、未經請求或未獲授權之訊息、廣告或行銷素材或任何垃圾郵件或連鎖信件。Use the Services to send automated, unsolicited or unauthorised messages, advertising or promotional material or any junk mail, spam or chain letters;
- 藉由本服務上傳或傳輸任何包含或重新導向至病毒、特洛伊木馬病毒、蠕蟲或其他有害元件之資料、檔案、軟體或連結。Upload to, or transmit through the Services any data, file, software or link that contains or redirects to a virus, Trojan horse, worm or other harmful components;
- 使用scraper、robot、bot、spider、crawler或任何其他自動裝置或方法存取、取得、複製或監控本服務任何部份，或任何透過本服務發現或存取的檔案或內容Use any scraper, robot, bot, spider, crawler or any other automated device or means to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Services, or any data or content found or access through the Services;
- 未獲同意蒐集任何相關其他使用者之資訊。Collect any information in respect of other users without their consent;
- 作出任何逃避支付任何相關費用及/或收費的行為。Commit any act to avoid paying any applicable fees and/or charges.
- 企圖及/或參與任何旨在濫用或不適當操控透過本服務提供的任何促銷、活動及/或折扣代碼的活動或行為。這些行為及活動包括但不限於：創建虛假或重複帳戶；產生虛假訂單；購買及轉售您自己的庫存。Attempt to and/or engage in any activity or act that is intended to abuse, abuses or inappropriately manipulates any promotion, campaign and/or discount codes offered through the Services. Such act and activities include but are not limited to: creating fake or duplicate accounts; generating fake orders; buying and reselling your own inventory.
- 授權或鼓勵任何人為前述之行為。Authorise or encourage anyone to do any of the foregoing; or
- 其他旋轉拍賣有正當理由認為不適當之行為。Engage in other activities deemed inappropriate by Carousell based on legitimate reasons.
如果您遭認定參與或涉嫌參與任何違反本條款、本公司準則、任何附加條款或政策的活動或行為，旋轉拍賣保留權利可以收回為任何事件、促銷、優惠、活動而支付您的任何現金回饋、獎品及/或其他款項，及/或終止或暫停您的帳戶。Carousell reserves the right to claw back any cashbacks, prizes and/or amounts paid to you under any event, promotion, offers, campaign and any other activities and/or terminate or suspend your account, if you are subsequently found or suspected to be engaged in any activity or act that is in breach of these Terms, our guidelines, any additional terms and conditions and policies.
- 帳號 3. Account
您必須擁有旋轉拍賣之帳號（以下稱「帳號」）以使用本服務的某些部分。當您註冊一個帳戶，您同意：You would need to have an account with Carousell (“Account”) in order to use some parts of the Services. When you create an Account, you represent and warrant that:
- 如您為個人，您至少應滿20歲。If you are an individual, you are at least 20 years of age.
- 如您代表公司、組織或任何其他法人（以下稱「法人主體」），您有權代表法人主體接受本條款。If you are representing a company, organisation or any other legal entity (“Entity”), you have authority to bind the Entity to these Terms.
- 您依所適用法律具有簽署及履行合約之能力。You are capable of entering into and performing legally binding contracts under applicable law.
- 所有您提供之資訊皆應為正確、最新、真實及完整的。All information which you provide is accurate, up to date, truthful and complete.
如您未滿20歲，您僅得於獲得需對您的行為負責之人，即您的父親或母親或法定監護人之同意，且在其監督下使用本服務。If you are under 20 years of age, you may only use the Services with the consent of and under the supervision of your parent or legal guardian who shall be responsible for all your activities.
您應對所有您帳號下之活動和交易負責。如果您的密碼和/或帳號被第三方挪用或使用，我們將不以任何方式負責。您，因此同意：You are responsible for all activities and transactions under your Account. We will not be responsible in any way if your password and/or Account are misappropriated or used by a third party. You, therefore agree to:
- 維護您的密碼安全。Keep your password secure;
- 隨時更新您的帳號資訊 。Keep your account information up to date at all times; and
- 遵守旋轉拍賣之政策及所有與您的活動及您上傳至本服務內容相關之現行法規 (請參閱https://support.carousell.com/hc/en-us/sections/115003501067-Policies 和https://support.carousell.com/hc/en-us/sections/115003498648-Guidelines)。Comply with Carousell’s prevailing policies and guidelines (which form a part of these Terms) and all applicable laws with respect to your activities and the Content which you upload to the Services.
除非旋轉拍賣允許，您不得註冊多重帳號，移轉或銷售您的帳號或使用者ID予其他人，或使用其他使用者之帳號。Unless expressly permitted by Carousell, you shall not set up multiple Accounts, transfer or sell your Account or user ID to another party, or use another user's Account.
- 付費蹦廣告、優先排序及熱門聚焦功能 4. Bumps, Priority and Top Spotlight campaigns
您可付費使用「蹦廣告」、「強力蹦廣告」以下均稱為「蹦廣告」）功能，將您的刊登物件「熱門聚焦」（下稱「熱門聚焦」）或熱門聚焦中的優先排序（下稱「優先排序」）以提升曝光率，方式係依據旋轉拍賣現行的刊登及排序規則與收費標準進行（請參閱https://support.carousell.com/hc/zh-tw/articles/115012307248)；該等規則及標準亦屬本條款一部分）。請您同時撥冗閱讀本條款第11條適用於購買「旋轉幣」之條款及條件；您若選擇購買旋轉幣，亦可使用旋轉幣購買特定服務，包括付費使用蹦廣告、熱門聚焦及優先排序功能。You may purchase bumps or urgent bumps (each, a “Bumps”) and/or place a listing in Top Spotlight (“Top Spotlight”) or a Top Spotlight in Priority ("Priority") for increased visibility for your listings in accordance with Carousell’s prevailing listing and priority rules and charges, which can be found at Bumps and Top Spotlight, and forms a part of these Terms. Please also take the time to read the additional terms and conditions, as set out in Clause 11 below, that will apply when you choose to purchase coins (“Carousell Coins”) which may be used to pay for certain services, including our Bumps and/or placing a listing in Top Spotlight (each, a “Top Spotlight Campaign”) and/or in Priority (each, a "Priority Campaign").
您瞭解並同意：You acknowledge and agree that:
- 蹦廣告刊登物件之排列順序，會依據旋轉拍賣現行的刊登規則、方程式及演算法，隨著其他使用者的刊登物件上升或下降；your Bumped listings may rise and fall in priority in relation to other users’ listings in accordance with Carousell’s prevailing listing rules, formulae and algorithms;
- 每次蹦廣告均立即生效，您向旋轉拍賣支付的所有蹦廣告費用及／或手續費均不得退款；each Bump is an instant effect and all fees and/or charges paid by you to us for any Bump are non-refundable;
- 每次熱門聚焦的應付款項，均將取決於刊登物件的瀏覽次數及選擇熱門聚焦的類別而定。此外，每個類別均具獨特的瀏覽需求，將刊登物件熱門聚焦於較熱門的類別將產生較高費用；the fees payable in respect of each Top Spotlight Campaign are subject to and dependent on the number of views and the category which the listing placed in Top Spotlight resides in. In addition, each category has its unique demand for views and placing a listing in Top Spotlight in more popular categories will cost more;
- 旋轉拍賣並不承諾亦不保證付費蹦廣告及/或熱門聚焦或其中優先排序，將會促成使用者按讚、出價、私訊或甚至是銷售；Carousell does not represent or warrant that any Bumpand/or any listing placed in Priority and/or Top Spotlight will lead to a like, offer, chat and by extension, sale;
- 若曝光成效不佳，您的付費熱門聚焦可能會被提早終止；因提早終止熱門聚焦及／或未達付費瀏覽次數而剩餘的旋轉幣，將會退回您的帳戶； your Top Spotlight Campaign may be terminated early in the event the Top Spotlight Campaign is not performing well, any unused Carousell Coins pursuant to such early termination and/or for any undelivered views, will be refunded back to your Account;
- 就您的刊登物件使用「優先排序」功能，將會使您的「熱門聚焦」物件排列在「熱門聚焦」列表的最上方，若您的「優先排序」功能有任何未完成的點擊次數，沒有使用的旋轉幣將退回您的帳戶；且· placing your listing in Priority puts your Top Spotlight above other listings placed in Top Spotlight, in the event there are undelivered clicks in relation to your Priority Campaign, any unused Carousell Coins pursuant for any undelivered clicks, will be refunded back to your Account; and
- 雖有上述約定，但如有下列情況，仍不會進行退款：(i) 您的帳戶因您違反本條款而遭停用或終止、及／或 (ii) 您的內容依據本條款遭移除。notwithstanding the above, there will be no refunds in the event that: (i) your Account is suspended or terminated due to a breach of these Terms; and/or (ii) any Content has been removed in accordance with these Terms.
- 費用及付款 5. Fees and Payments
根據您的刊登物件類型及／或數量、以及您就帳戶或刊登物件所請求的額外服務，旋轉拍賣可能會向您收取訂閱費、刊登費、購買旋轉幣之費用及／或與您的帳戶或刊登物件相關之其他費用及手續費（合稱「旋轉拍賣費用」）。Depending on the type and/or number of listings you choose to post and any additional services you may request in relation to your Account or listing, you may be charged subscription fees, listing fees, charged for the Carousell Coins you may purchase and/or fees and charges otherwise in relation to your Account or listing (collectively, the “Carousell Fees”).
您可使用信用卡、轉帳金融卡、支票、電匯或其他電子轉帳方式支付旋轉拍賣費用。您亦可透過平台（定義如下）所提供、或旋轉拍賣不定期通知您的其他管道來支付旋轉拍賣費用。You may pay your Carousell Fees using a credit card, debit card, cheque or by way of telegraphic or other electronic means of transfer. You may also pay your Carousell Fees through any of the methods as may be made available on the Platforms (as defined below) or as may be notified to you from time to time.
您瞭解並同意：You acknowledge and agree that:
- 除本條款另有約定者外，您就存取及使用您的帳戶或本服務而支付予旋轉拍賣的所有訂閱費、刊登費及／或其他費用與手續費，均不得退款。為免疑義，如有以下情形，所有旋轉拍賣費用均不會進行退款：(i) 您的帳戶因您違反本條款而遭停用或終止、及／或 (ii) 您的內容依本條款約定而遭移除；save as otherwise set out in this Clause, all subscription fees, listing fees and/or other fees and charges paid by you to us with respect to your Account or otherwise for your access to and use of the Services, are non-refundable. For the avoidance of doubt, there will be no refunds of any Carousell Fees in the event that: (i) your Account is suspended or terminated due to a breach of these Terms; and/or (ii) any Content has been removed in accordance with these Terms;
- 您應依據旋轉拍賣的付款指示，於款項到期日（如適用）前，及時付清所有旋轉拍賣費用。對於所有逾期及滯納款項，旋轉拍賣在不影響本身所享之其他權利或救濟的前提下，應有權 (i) 終止或暫停您存取及使用帳戶及／或本服務的權利；及／或 (ii) 就逾期款項收取每月1.5%利率（若適用法律允許的最高利率較低，則依法定最高利率為準）之滯納金。您應於繳交逾期旋轉拍賣費用時，同時支付滯納金，以及旋轉拍賣於催收滯納款項時產生的法律費用及催收成本。滯納金應於款項到期隔日開始按月計算，直到滯納款項結清為止；You shall make prompt payment of all Carousell Fees, in full before the due date stipulated by Carousell for such payment (where applicable) and in accordance with our payment instructions. In the event of late payment or non-payment of amounts due to Carousell, without prejudice to any other rights or remedies available to us, Carousell shall be entitled to: (i) terminate and/or suspend your Account and/or your access to the Services; and/or (ii) charge you a late payment fee on the overdue amount at the rate of 1.5% per month, or, if lower, the maximum rate allowed by applicable law. You shall pay such fees together with the overdue Carousell Fees and any legal fees and collection costs incurred by Carousell in collecting any past due amounts. This fee will be applied on the day after the payment due date and will applied each month until the overdue amount is paid;
- 若您的帳戶因故遭停用或終止，與帳戶相關之款項均將立即到期。旋轉拍賣有權立即以您所使用的付款方式，向您收取您未曾提出異議的所有款項，且有權終止您的帳戶，而不因此影響旋轉拍賣原本所享有的其他權利或救濟；且 in the event your Account is suspended or terminated for any reason any amounts due on your Account will immediately become due and payable. Carousell reserves the right to immediately charge any amounts you have not previously disputed to the billing method that you are using and shall be entitled to terminate your Account, without prejudice to any other rights or remedies available to us; and
- 您有義務就使用本服務並透過本服務進行銷售，收取及支付所有相關稅金。依據您居住地國家的稅務法規而定，您於應付費用外可能仍需承擔商品服務銷售稅或類似的消費稅。you are responsible for collecting and paying any taxes associated with using and making sales through the Services. Depending on the tax legislation of your country of residence, goods and services tax or similar consumption tax might apply in addition to your fees.
- 旋轉拍賣僅為平台 6. Carousell is a Venue
本服務是提供予使用者們互動及買賣物品之平台。旋轉拍賣不會事前審查使用者或使用者所刊登之內容，亦不會直接介入使用者間的交易。因此，旋轉拍賣無法掌控以下事項，而您同意旋轉拍賣無須對以下事項負責：The Services provide a venue for users to interact with each other, and to buy and sell items. Carousell does not pre-screen a user or the Content provided by a user, nor is Carousell directly involved in transactions between users. Consequently, Carousell has no control over, and you agree that Carousell is not responsible or liable for, any of the following:
- 刊登物品任何方面的品質、安全性、道德性及合法性。The quality, safety, morality or legality of any aspect of the items listed;
- 刊登物品內容的真實性或正確性、賣家銷售物品之能力或買家之支付能力。The truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of sellers to sell items or the ability of buyers to pay for items;
- 使用者真實的身份、年齡、國籍或幽默感。The true identity, age, nationality, or sense of humour of a user; or
- 任何使用者刊登之「內容」。Any Content posted by users.
我們鼓勵您使用本服務提供的功能與其他使用者溝通，以瞭解更多相關使用者上架銷售物品之資訊。然而，請您以一般常識及良好的判斷與其他使用者互動。當旋轉拍賣致力於為所有使用者維護本服務之安全時，亦請您自行就您使用本服務及與其他使用者互動之風險負責。You are encouraged to use the features and functions available on the Services to communicate with other users and/or to find out more about an item which a user has put up for sale. However, please exercise common sense and good judgment in your interactions with other users. While Carousell endeavours to keep the Services safe for everyone, your use of the Services and your interactions with other users is entirely at your own risk.
- 內容 7. Content
本服務允許使用者刊登物品資訊及分享內容，例如照片、影片、意見、資料、文檔、鏈結及其他資訊（以下簡稱「內容」)。The Services allow users to create listings and share content, such as photos, videos, comments, data, text, links and other information (“Content”).
您理解並承諾您應自行對您透過本服務所刊登或分享之內容負責，任何您因該等內容而遭受之損失或損害亦應由您自行承擔。You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for the Content which you post or share on or through the Services and any loss or damage which you sustain as result of such Content is solely your responsibility.
您認知並瞭解旋轉拍賣不會事前審查使用者上傳之內容。旋轉拍賣有權（但非其義務）依其裁量拒絕、刪除或搬移任何於本服務上之內容，且毋須負擔退款責任或義務。不受前述所限，旋轉拍賣有權於任何以下情形移除內容：You acknowledge that Carousell does not pre-screen Content uploaded by users. Carousell shall have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to refuse, delete or move any Content that is available on the Services. Without limiting the foregoing, Carousell shall have the right to remove Content, without liability or the obligation to offer a refund, in any of the following events:
- 如內容違反本條款。If the Content is in breach of these Terms;
- 如旋轉拍賣收到相關內容涉及侵權的指控或通知。If Carousell has received a complaint or notice of infringement in respect of the Content; or
- 如內容令人感到不愉快。If the Content is otherwise objectionable.
旋轉拍賣亦得為保護本服務或使用者，或執行本條款，封鎖本服務之內容或透過本服務傳遞之內容及訊息（包含但不限於評價、刊登、訊息及/或聊天訊息）。Carousell may also block Content and the delivery of a communication (including, without limitation, feedback, postings, messages and/or chats) to or from the Services as part of efforts to protect the Services or users, or to otherwise enforce these Terms.
- 旋轉拍賣上的買賣 8. Selling and Buying on Carousell
使用本服務刊登銷售物品、張貼職缺訊息及/或提供服務（視情況適用），您同意遵守以下規範：In using the Services to create a listing and offer an item for sale, post a job opening and/or offer a service (as the case may be), you agree to comply with the following:
- 所有刊登物品及內容必須遵守本條款及旋轉拍賣之政策，相關政策請至「商品刊登守則」、「Carousell旋轉拍賣社群守則」、「何謂重複刊登？」以及「台灣違禁物清單」https://support.carousell.com/hc/zh-tw/categories/115002008368查看。All items must comply with these Terms and Carousell's policies such as the Listing Rules, the Community Guidelines, the List of Prohibited Content, and "What Are Duplicate Listings",, which can be found here;
- 您必須就各件刊登物品提供公正、正確且完整之描述，包含物品的價格。You must provide a fair, accurate and complete description of each item, including your price for the item;
- 每件物品、職缺訊息及/或服務，必須有其各自的物品資訊。 Each item, job opening and/or offer of services must have its own listing;
- 您刊登的物品資訊得僅包含文字、描述、圖形、圖片及其他相關物品之內容，且刊登資訊中包含的所有內容均必須為真實、完整、正確者，不得有任何引人錯誤之資訊。Your listing for an item may only include text, descriptions, graphics, images and other content relevant to the item. All Content contained in a listing must be true, complete, accurate and not misleading in any manner whatsoever.
- 所有的物品應被列於適當的分類。所有職缺資訊均應符合所有相關法律、法規、指引或政策，以及相關主管機關發布的任何公告、指引及/或政策。如果您刊登的職缺資訊中必須包含一個特定屬性（下稱「特定屬性」），而特定屬性可能被認為具有歧視性，您必須確保特定屬性對於該則刊登職缺是合理的要求。您必須在刊登職缺資訊中提供要求特定屬性的理由。All items, job opening and/or offer of services must be listed in the appropriate category. All jobs listings must comply with all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines or policies and any notices, guidelines and/or policies issued by the relevant authority.Where a specific attribute (“Specific Attribute”) in your job listing has to be included and where the Special Attribute may be viewed as discriminatory, you shall ensure that the Specific Attribute is a reasonable requirement for the job listed. You must provide the reason for requiring the Specific Attribute in your job listing.
- 在您刊登的職缺資訊中包含的任何連結，都必須導向您的個人或公司網站，不得包含任何第三方網站的連結。Any links included in your listing leads to your personal or corporate website and must not include any links to third party websites.
您確認並同意，旋轉拍賣對自己網站以外的任何網站均無控制權，旋轉拍賣無論如何均毋須對出現在自己網站以外的任何網站上的過期職缺資訊或搜尋引擎檢索到的任何過期職缺資訊，承擔任何責任或義務。You acknowledge and agree that Carousell has no control over any website other than the Carousell website and shall not in any event be responsible or held liable for any expired job listing which appears on any website other than the Carousell website or any expired job listing which is retrieved by any search engine.
在不影響本條款其他部分及旋轉拍賣之政策下，您保證相關您於本服務上架提供或銷售之職缺資訊、服務及/或物品：Without prejudice to the rest of these Terms and Carousell’s policies, you warrant, in respect of each job opportunity, services and/or item which you offer for sale on the Services (as the case may be), that:
- 您為物品之所有人，物品並非贓物。You are the owner of the item, and the item is not stolen.
- 物品並非仿冒品且並無侵害任何第三人之著作權、專利權、商標權、營業秘密或其他專有權利或智慧財產權。The item is not counterfeit and does not infringe upon any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary or intellectual property rights.
- 所銷售的物品符合所有適用於該物品之法律及規範。The sale of the item complies with all laws and regulations which apply to that item.
- 物品並非危險、有害或受政府或製造商召回之產品。The item is not dangerous, hazardous or subject to a recall by a government or manufacturer.
- 職缺資訊中所述的所有篩選標準均為明確、客觀且具相關性，不涉及年齡、種族、語言、性別、婚姻狀況及宗教信仰，除非它是一個特定屬性。All selection criteria stated in a job listing are clear, objective and relevant and does not refer to age, race, language, gender, marital status and religion, except where it is a Specific Attribute.
- 任何職缺資訊中的內容，均不侵犯或違反任何相關法律及法規、智慧財產權或第三方專有權利。The Content in any listing does not infringe or violate any applicable laws and regulations, the intellectual property rights or proprietary rights of a third party.
- 所有透過本服務所提出要約及承諾皆有拘束力。All offers made and accepted through the Services are binding.
如您為賣家，已接受買家對某件商品之購買要約：If you are a seller who has accepted a buyer’s offer for an item:
- 您同意迅速寄送物品或即時與買家完成交易，除非發生例外情事，例如，買家未能滿足您所列之交易條件（如付款方式），或您無法驗證買家之身份。You agree to ship the item or otherwise complete the transaction with the buyer in a prompt manner unless there is an exceptional circumstance, for instance, if the buyer fails to meet the terms of your listing (such as payment method), or you cannot authenticate the buyer's identity.
- 您得收取合理之運費及處理費以負擔包裝及寄送物品之費用。然而，您不得收取過高的運費或以其他方式避免費用。You may charge reasonable shipping and handling fees to cover the costs for packaging and mailing the item. However, you must not charge excessive shipping fees or otherwise avoid fees.
- 您不得於賣出後變更價格，或就物品所在地及價格為不實說明。You may not alter the item's price after a sale, or misrepresent the item's location and price.
如您為買家，所提出購買物品之要約已被賣家接受，您同意儘速付款予賣家，除非發生例外情事，例如，您無法驗證賣家之身份。If you are a buyer whose offer for an item has been accepted by a seller, you agree to make prompt payment to the seller for the item, unless there is an exceptional circumstance, for instance, if you cannot authenticate the seller’s identity.
透過本服務與使用者溝通買賣事宜（以下簡稱「交易」），您可能會取得該使用者之個人資訊，如其電子信箱、電話號碼及郵寄地址。在未取得該使用者事前同意下，您僅得為交易之目的使用該等資訊。 In communicating with a user through the Services for the offering of or acceptance of a job listing and/or services or purchase or sale of an item (each, a “Transaction”), you may obtain personal information of that user, such as their email address, phone number and mailing address. Without obtaining prior permission of the user, you shall use such information solely for the purpose of the Transaction.
儘管有前述規定，因交易僅存在於使用者間，旋轉拍賣並未參與交易，旋轉拍賣無法保證使用者（無論是買家或賣家）會遵守交易內容並完成交易。Notwithstanding the foregoing, as Carousell is not involved in Transactions which are considered solely between users, Carousell cannot ensure that a user (whether as a buyer or seller) would follow through and complete a Transaction.
- 物品寄送與款項收取服務 9. Delivery and Payment Services
旋轉拍賣為協助買家及賣家更便利完成交易，賣家得選擇「7-11取貨付款」方式使買家收受物品及支付買賣價金。「7-11取貨付款」服務係由旋轉拍賣與統一數網有限公司（以下稱「統一數網」）合作，相關物流由統一數網負責提供。To facilitate easy and convenient transactions between the buyers and the sellers, Carousell provides the option of 7-Eleven Cash on Delivery for the sellers to arrange for the delivery of goods to and collection of payments from the buyers. The service of 7-Eleven Cash on Delivery is provided by Carousell in collaboration with PRESCO NETMARKETING, INC. (“PRESCO”), which is responsible for satisfying the relevant shipping and logistics needs.
當買家選擇以「7-11取貨付款」方式，賣家收到通知及寄件代碼後，可至統一數網營業據點（即7-11門市）ibon點選旋轉拍賣、輸入寄件代碼以取得繳費單並至櫃檯完成交寄，買家於收到到貨通知時，即可於7-11門市完成取貨付款。To use the service of 7-Eleven Cash on Delivery, a seller shall, after receiving the notice and shipping code generated from the system, visit a 7-Eleven store (i.e., where PRESCO provides its shipping and logistics services), select “Carousell” in the ibon system, input the shipping code, print out the payment slip and pay for the package to complete the shipping process. The buyer can pay for and pick up the package once receiving a notice from the 7-Eleven store.
如買、賣雙方選擇「7-11取貨付款」服務，即表示買、賣方皆已同意《7-11寄送、取貨、付款相關規範》，請於使用服務前詳細閱讀。If both the buyer and the seller agree to use the 7-Eleven Cash on Delivery service, the buyer and the seller will be deemed as having agreed to the “7- Eleven Delivery, Pickup and Payment Guidelines”. Please read the Guidelines carefully before using the service.
您可以點選此網頁閱讀《7-11寄送、取貨、付款相關規範》全文。You can find out more about the 7-Eleven Cash on Delivery here.
- 代收代付服務 10. Third-Party Payment Services
如賣家選擇以「7-11取貨付款」方式進行交易，應將賣家個人帳戶提供予旋轉拍賣作為收款之用。買家同意選用「7-11取貨付款」服務時，應於取貨時支付價金。為提供買、賣雙方更安全的交易機制，旋轉拍賣有限公司與台北富邦商業銀行股份有限公司（以下稱「台北富邦銀行」）簽訂委託第三方代收代付之契約，於台北富邦銀行開立專戶，專款專用。買家支付之價金將會匯入前開專戶，之後再將價金匯入賣家個人帳戶。If the seller chooses to use 7-Eleven Cash on Delivery, the seller shall provide Carousell with the details of its personal account for the purpose of receiving payments. The buyer agrees to pay the price at the time of pick-up if he/she chooses to use 7-Eleven Cash on Delivery. In order to offer a more secure transaction mechanism for both the buyers and the sellers, Carousell has entered into an agreement for third-party payment services with Taipei Fubon Commercial Bank Co., Ltd. (“Taipei Fubon Bank”), which will set up a dedicated account for processing the payments for the Services. The price paid by the buyer will be remitted to the account and then to the seller's personal account.
如買、賣雙方選擇「7-11取貨付款」服務，即表示買、賣方皆已同意《第三方代收代付服務規範》 ，請於使用服務前詳細閱讀。If both the buyer and the seller agree to use the 7-Eleven Cash on Delivery service, the buyer and the seller will be deemed as having agreed to the “Terms and Conditions for the Third-Party Payment Services”. Please read such Terms and Conditions carefully before using the service.
- 旋轉幣 11. Carousell Coins
若您選擇購買旋轉幣，您須遵循本條（第11條）所載之額外條款及條件。請您務必詳閱本條所載之額外條款條件。If you choose to purchase Carousell Coins, the following additional terms and conditions as set out in this Clause 11 apply to you. You are advised to read these additional terms and conditions carefully.
11.1 一般條款 11.1 General Terms
- 旋轉幣僅能用於購買由旋轉拍賣透過下列管道提供的商品及服務：https://tw.carousell.com/ 網站，旋轉拍賣得不定期修訂或變更的相關網域與子網域、及／或旋轉拍賣行動應用程式軟體，包括旋轉拍賣透過前述網站、網域或軟體或於其上所提供的所有功能、內容與服務，以及旋轉拍賣得不定期提供之所有相關更新、升級、補充、改良及釋出（合稱「平台」）。旋轉拍賣於下列情況下有權: Carousell Coins can only be used for the goods and services offered by Carousell through the website at https://tw.carousell.com, and all related domains and sub-domains, as may be amended or updated by us from time to time and/or the Carousell mobile application software, including all its features and content and the services that Carousell makes available on or through it, and any and all updates, upgrades, supplements, enhancements and releases thereto as may be provided by us from time to time (collectively, the “Platforms”). Carousell reserves the right to:
- 就旋轉幣之使用訂定限制；及／或 limit the use of any Carousell Coins; and/or
- 拒絕您購買旋轉幣之請求； reject your request to purchase Carousell Coins,
若旋轉拍賣合理認為您就旋轉幣之使用違反本條款、未經授權、涉及詐欺或其他非法情事，在不影響前述條款之下，旋轉拍賣於下列任一情況下亦應擁有上述權利：if we reasonably believe that the use is in breach of these Terms, unauthorised, fraudulent or otherwise unlawful. Without limiting the foregoing, Carousell shall have such rights in any of the following events:
- 任何人單獨或與由旋轉拍賣控制或對其有影響力之人直接或間接持有的旋轉幣之儲值總額超過新台幣10,000元；或 the aggregate amount of stored value held by Carousell Coins, directly or indirectly, alone or together with any person over whom Carousell has control or influence, to exceed NT$10,000; or
- 儘管有下述第11.3條約定，您所持有的旋轉幣達到或超過新台幣10,000元。the amount of Carousell Coins held by you equals to or exceeds NT$10,000, notwithstanding Clause 11.3 below.
- 旋轉幣僅能用於其購買地之管轄領域內，意即，於台灣購買的旋轉幣僅得於台灣使用。Carousell Coins can only be used in the jurisdiction it was purchased in (i.e. Carousell Coins purchased in Taiwan can only be used in Taiwan.
- 除購買及／或分配旋轉幣時之相關條款條件另有約定者外，旋轉幣之有效期限自購買日起算一（1）年（下稱「旋轉幣有效期限」）為止。您帳戶中所載之到期日應為您的旋轉幣到期日之最終證明。旋轉幣於到期日後應被視為無效、毋須進一步通知即立即被取消。旋轉拍賣有權酌情並以其認為適當之任何方式處理過期旋轉幣，且得不定期依其酌情變更旋轉幣有效期限。您茲此同意，您無權就任何過期旋轉幣向旋轉拍賣提出任何請求。為免疑義，過期旋轉幣均無法退款。Carousell Coins are only valid for one (1) year from the date of their purchase, unless otherwise stated in the relevant terms and conditions at the point of purchase and/or allocation (the “CC Validity Period”). The expiry date set out in your Account shall serve as conclusive evidence of the expiry date of your Carousell Coins. Thereafter, the Carousell Coins shall be deemed expired and will be cancelled immediately and without further notice. Carousell reserves the right to deal with the expired Carousell Coins in such manner as it deems fit in its absolute discretion and may at its discretion from time to time vary the CC Validity Period. You hereby agree that you will have no claim whatsoever against Carousell for any expired Carousell Coins. For the avoidance of doubt, any such expired Carousell Coins are non-refundable.
- 除法律另有要求者外，於任何情況下旋轉幣不得轉售、不得移轉、不得退款、不得交換及／或兌換現金或信用餘額或進行有償轉移。為免疑義，下列情況下均不會進行退款：(i) 您的帳戶因您違反本條款而遭停用或終止、及／或 (ii) 您的內容依據本條款遭移除。Carousell Coins may not be re-sold and unless required by law, are non-refundable, non-transferrable and may not be exchanged and/or redeemed for cash or credit balance or transferred for value under any circumstances. For the avoidance of doubt, there will be no refunds in the event that: (i) your Account is suspended or terminated due to a breach of these Terms; and/or (ii) any Content has been removed in accordance with these Terms.
- 若經旋轉拍賣認定您的旋轉幣餘額有誤、包括任何文書處理錯誤，旋轉拍賣有權修正您的旋轉幣餘額，亦有權依其全權酌情、根據額外條款條件將旋轉幣無償分配與您（下稱「免費旋轉幣」）。旋轉拍賣有權隨時毋須事先通知或提供現金或非現金補償，即撤回、修訂及／或變更免費旋轉幣之條款條件的部分或全部。Carousell reserves the right to correct the balance of your Carousell Coins if we believe that an error, including clerical error, has occurred. Carousell may also, in its discretion, allocate Carousell Coins to you at no cost to you (“Free Carousell Coins”), subject to any additional terms and conditions. Carousell reserves the right to withdraw, amend and/or alter any part of or the whole terms and conditions of such Free Carousell Coins, at any time without giving prior notice or compensation in cash or in kind.
- 您需自行為使用旋轉幣所進行的買賣負責，包括未經授權的交易。You are responsible for all purchases using your Carousell Coins, including unauthorised transactions.
11.2 購買旋轉幣 11.2 Purchase of Carousell Coins
您可使用信用卡、轉帳金融卡、支票、電匯或其他電子轉帳方式購買旋轉幣。您亦可透過平台上提供的任何方式或旋轉拍賣不定期通知您的其他管道購買旋轉幣。You may purchase Carousell Coins by using a credit card, debit card, cheque or by way of telegraphic or other electronic means of transfer. You may also purchase Carousell Coins through any of the methods as may be made available on the Platforms or as may be notified to you from time to time.
11.3 超過新台幣10,000元之旋轉幣 11.3 Carousell Coins of more than NT$10,000
除旋轉拍賣另有明示允許、且本第11.3條所載之條款條件另有約定者外，您的帳戶應無法儲值超過新台幣10,000元。如法令規定較低金額者，則以法令規定的金額為準。Your Account shall not be able to contain stored value of more than NT$10,000, or, if lower, the maximum amount allowed by applicable law. unless expressly permitted by Carousell and subject to the terms and conditions as provided in this Clause 11.3.
您瞭解並同意，旋轉拍賣有權（但無義務）允許您於您的帳戶內儲值超過新台幣10,000元，但以下列情形為前提，即旋轉拍賣（或旋轉拍賣因此目的所委託之第三方，如適用）有權（但無義務）：You acknowledge and agree that Carousell shall have the right (but not the obligation) to permit you to hold stored value of more than NT$10,000 in your Account provided that Carousell (or where applicable, any third parties appointed by Carousell for the purposes thereof) shall have the right (but not the obligation) to:
- 向您進行實地查核，且您應配合並協助該等查核，包括但不限於請您提供法令規定、主管機關要求，或旋轉拍賣依據本條款得要求您提供的資料或文件。perform and you shall co-operate and assist in the performance of, the due diligence exercise to be carried out on you, including without limitation, the provision of data or documents pursuant to the laws, demands of the competent authorities, or requests made by Carousell under this Clause;
- 如果您代表企業實體，則旋轉拍賣得要求您提供企業實體所有董事、合夥人及擁有行政授權之人的身分資料，將這些人如同本服務使用者一般對待；where you are representing an Entity, the identities of all directors, partners and persons having executive authority as if such persons were themselves a user;
- 您的身分資料（以及經您委任代表您處理帳戶事宜的任何代理人及/或自然人的身分及授權）；以及 your identity (as well as identity and authority of any agent and/or natural person appointed by you to act on your behalf in relation to your Account); and
- 您的帳戶是否有任何受益人，如有，亦請提供個別受益人的身分資訊；the existence of any beneficial owner in relation to your Account and if so, the identity of each such beneficial owner;
- 在您提出購買、加值及／或兌換旋轉幣（下稱「旋轉幣交易」）時，檢視過去的旋轉幣交易，以確認目前與過去旋轉幣交易的一致性，並特別注意異常、複雜或大額之旋轉幣交易；且 upon each request for a purchase, top-up and/or redemption of Carousell Coins (“Carousell Coin Transaction”), review earlier Carousell Coin Transactions to ensure that the current Carousell Coin Transaction is consistent with such earlier Carousell Coin Transactions, with special attention to unusual, complex or unusually large Carousell Coin Transactions; and
- 於您的帳戶終止後六（6）個月內、或法律要求的其他期限內，保存所有可用於辨識您的身分、您的帳戶資訊及業務往來的所有資訊、以及用於解釋並重建與您的帳戶相關之旋轉幣交易所需的所有資料。maintain records of all information identifying you, your account information, business correspondence, and information needed to explain and reconstruct any Carousell Coin Transaction relating to your Account for a period of at least six (6) years following termination of your Account or such time period as required by law;
- 自行交易 12. Other Transaction Methods
如賣家選擇不使用「7-11取貨付款」服務，買、賣雙方仍得自行約定以其他方式寄送物品及支付價金。 If a seller elects not to use the 7-Eleven Cash on Delivery services, the seller and the buyer may agree to deliver the goods and pay for the purchase price via other methods.
- 與使用者之爭議 13. Disputes with users
如您與本服務之使用者發生爭議，我們鼓勵您與該使用者聯繫友善地解決紛爭。如您將該爭議通知旋轉拍賣，旋轉拍賣會善意地促使紛爭之解決，但旋轉拍賣並無義務促進紛爭之解決。您同意旋轉拍賣無須就您與本服務使用者間爭議所生之主張、請求及損害負責。If you are in dispute with a user of our Services, you are encouraged to contact that user to resolve the situation amicably. If the dispute is notified to Carousell, Carousell will attempt in good faith to facilitate resolution of the dispute but is under no obligation to resolve the same. You release Carousell from any claims, demands and damage arising out of your disputes with users of our Services.
- 隱私權 14. Privacy
- 智慧財產 15. Intellectual Property
您認知並同意本服務及與本服務相關之所有著作權、專利權、商標權、營業秘密及其他智慧財產權皆屬旋轉拍賣之財產。此外，您認知並同意本服務的原始碼、目的碼及本服務的格式、目錄、問題、演算法、架構及組織為旋轉拍賣之智慧財產、專有權利及秘密資訊。除本條款有明確授予外，您並未被授予任何智慧財產權，該等權利皆為旋轉拍賣所保留。You acknowledge and agree that the Services and all copyright, patents, trademarks, trade secrets and other intellectual property rights associated therewith are, and shall remain, the property of Carousell. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that the source and object code of the Services and the format, directories, queries, algorithms, structure and organization of the Services are the intellectual property and proprietary and confidential information of Carousell. You are not granted any intellectual property rights in and to the Services not expressly granted in these Terms and such rights are hereby reserved and retained by Carousell.
本服務得使用或包含受開放源碼及第三方授權條款拘束之第三方軟體（以下簡稱「第三方軟體」）。您認知並同意您使用本服務所使用或包含之第三方軟體時，亦受該開放源碼及第三方授權條款之拘束，包括但不限於，任何適用的認知、授權條款及免責聲明。如本條款與開放源碼或第三方授權條款衝突，關於您使用本服務所涉及相關第三方軟體部分，以開放源碼或第三方授權條款為準。在任何情況下，本服務或其部分不應被視為開放源碼或公開取用的軟體。The Services may utilise or include third party software that is subject to open source and third party licence terms (“Third Party Software”). You acknowledge and agree that your right to use such Third Party Software as part of the Services is subject to and governed by the terms and conditions of the open source and third party licenses applicable to such Third Party Software, including, without limitation, any applicable acknowledgements, licence terms and disclaimers contained therein. In the event of a conflict between these Terms and the terms of such open source or third party licences, the terms of the open source or third party licences shall prevail with regard to your use of the relevant third party software. In no event shall the Services or components thereof be deemed to be open source or publicly available software.
未經旋轉拍賣事前書面同意，您不得使用旋轉拍賣之商標於任何廣告、宣傳品或以任何其他商業方式使用之，且旋轉拍賣得以任何理由或不附理由撤回其授權。You are not authorised by Carousell to use Carousell’s trademarks in any advertising, publicity or in any other commercial manner without the prior written consent of Carousell, which may be withheld for any or no reason.
- 通報未獲授權之內容 16. Reporting Unauthorised Content
旋轉拍賣尊重他人之智慧財產權，我們亦期待使用者們尊重他人之智慧財產權。如您認為有使用者未經授權使用您的智慧財產權，請依照下述網址： https://support.carousell.com/hc/zh-tw/sections/115003498668之步驟通報我們。Carousell respects the intellectual property rights of others and we expect the same of our users. If you believe that there has been unauthorised use of your intellectual property rights by a user, please follow the steps provided here to report the same to us.
如反覆出現您涉及侵害智慧財產之指控，旋轉拍賣有權暫停或終止您的帳號及/或您使用本服務之權利。Carousell reserves the right to suspend or terminate your Account and/or your access to the Services if there are repeat complaints against you of intellectual property infringement.
- 暫停及終止 17. Suspension and Termination
您得隨時透過您帳號頁面的「設定」功能停用您的帳號。You may deactivate your Account at any time through the “Settings” section of your Account.
旋轉拍賣有權於以下情形，依其裁量為處置且無須擔負任何責任：Carousell reserves the right to, at its sole discretion, and without liability:
- 如果您違反本條款、本公司準則、任何附加條款及條件與政策，本公司將隨時暫停或終止您的帳戶及/或使用本服務的權限。Suspend or terminate your Account and/or your access to the Services at any time, for any breach of these Terms, our guidelines, any additional terms and conditions and policies.
- 任何時候、出於任何原因暫停或終止您的帳戶和/或使用本服務的權利，且無需提前通知。Suspend or terminate your Account and/or your access to the Services at any time, for any reason, and without advance notice.
- 任何時候、出於任何原因、無論是暫時還是永久的更改、修改、暫停或暫停服務的全部或任何部分，且無需提前通知。Change, modify, suspend or discontinue, whether temporarily or permanently, the whole or any part of the Services at any time, for any reason, and without advance notice.
- 基於本公司之內部政策與風控考量，如使用者有任何形式之口頭及/或文字威脅、騷擾任何 Carousell 旋轉拍賣用戶、員工、代表人及/或其經理人之行為，本公司有權於任何時間停止或暫停或限制您的帳號及/或權限使用本服務。Suspend or terminate your Account and/or your access to the Services at any time, in the event of any act, threats of, verbal and/or written abuse against any Carousell user, Carousell employees, representatives and/or office.
您認知並同意如您停用您的帳號或因旋轉拍賣暫停或終止您的帳號，您將失去與您帳號相關之所有資料與內容。您應自行備份您上傳至本服務之內容。You acknowledge and agree that if you deactivate your Account or if we suspend or terminate your Account, you will lose any information associated with your Account, including Content. It is your responsibility to back up the Content which you upload to the Services.
所有本條款給予您之授權及權利將於帳號終止後立即停止。Upon termination, all licenses and rights granted to you in these Terms will immediately cease.
- 無擔保條款 18. No Warranty
您認知並同意本服務是以「現況」及「現有」之基礎提供，而您使用或信賴本服務及透過本服務所存取或取得之任何內容、產品或服務皆係本於您個人所願承擔之風險及後果。You acknowledge and agree that the Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, and that your use of or reliance upon the Services and any content, products or services accessed or obtained thereby is at your sole risk and discretion.
旋轉拍賣不聲明及擔保：(a)使用本服務將為安全、即時、連續或無錯誤，或本服務可與任何其他硬體、軟體、系統或資料相容或一起運行；(b)本服務將符合您的需求或期待；(c)本服務之錯誤或缺失將會被改正；(d)本服務或旋轉拍賣之伺服器沒有病毒或其他有害元件。Carousell does not represent or warrant that: (a) the use of the Services will be secure, timely, uninterrupted or error free or that they will be compatible or operate in combination with any other hardware, software, system or data; (b) the Services will meet your requirements or expectations; (c) errors or defects in the Services will be corrected; or (d) the Services and Carousell’s servers are free of viruses or other harmful components.
所有條件、聲明及保證，無論明示、默示、法定或以其他方式為之，包括但不限於任何適於銷售的默示保證、合適於特定目的及無侵權保證，皆於法律允許最大範圍內被排除及免除。All conditions, representations and warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement, are hereby excluded and disclaimed to the fullest extent permitted under the law.
本服務可能受到使用網路和電子通信（包括您使用的電腦或電子設備固有的問題）原有的限制、延遲和其他問題影響。旋轉拍賣對由此類問題導致的任何延遲、上傳失敗、損壞或損失概不負責。The Services may be subject to limitations, delays, and other problems inherent in the use of the Internet and electronic communications (including problems inherent to the computer or electronic device you use). Carousell is not responsible for any delays, delivery failures, damages, or losses resulting from such problems.
所有您自旋轉拍賣或自本服務取得之建議或資訊，無論口頭或書面，皆不構成任何聲明、擔保或保證。此外，您認知旋轉拍賣並無支援或維護本服務之義務。No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Carousell or from the Services shall create any representation, warranty or guarantee. Furthermore, you acknowledge that Carousell has no obligation to support or maintain the Services.
旋轉拍賣免於任何及所有相關透過本服務張貼內容之義務或責任，包括但不限於使用者上傳之內容或第三方內容及服務。旋轉拍賣不承擔任何與本服務相關或與本服務結合使用之第三方內容及服務之責任或義務，包括無法使用該第三方內容及服務。Carousell disclaims any and all liability or responsibility in relation to the content made available through the Services, including but not limited to the Content uploaded by users or the third party content and services. Carousell is not responsible or liable in any manner for the third party content and services associated with or utilized in connection with the Services, including the failure of such third party content and services
此外，本服務可能會推廣、宣傳或贊助由第三方進行的線上或離線功能、活動、優惠、競賽或其他活動。這些活動可能受其他條款及條件所拘束；您參與這些活動完全由您自己承擔偏差及風險。旋轉拍賣不承擔任何與您參與任何第三方舉辦活動有關的責任。In addition, the Services may promote, advertise or sponsor functions, events, offers, competition or other activities which may be conducted online or offline and which may be conducted by third parties. These activities may be subjected to separate terms and conditions; your participation in such activities is solely at your digression and risk. Carousell does not accept any responsibility in connection with your participation in activities conducted by any other party.
- 責任限制 19. Limitation of Liability
您認知並且同意對於相關本服務有任何問題或不滿意，您僅得請求終止您的帳號及/或停止使用本服務。YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR ONLY RIGHT WITH RESPECT TO ANY PROBLEMS OR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SERVICES IS TO REQUEST FOR TERMINATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT AND/OR DISCONTINUE ANY USE OF THE SERVICES.
旋轉拍賣或其子公司、關係企業、合夥人、供應商或授權人皆不須對於任何因您的存取或使用，或不能存取或使用本服務或任何第三人之內容及服務，或因您的行為或其他使用者使用本服務相關之行為，包括但不限於死亡、身體傷害、情緒上的痛苦，及/或因與其他您透過本服務認識之人溝通或會面而生之間接、偶然、隨之發生、特殊或懲罰性的損害或其他任何損害負責，無論該等損害是否為可預見或旋轉拍賣是否已告知此類損害的可能性。惟如依法令規定旋轉拍賣因此應負損害賠償責任，除旋轉拍賣有故意或重大過失致您產生損害外，您瞭解並同意旋轉拍賣所負之責任應不逾您當次就使用本服務所支付之費用。您並同意旋轉拍賣因單一事件對您所負之損害賠償責任，以當月您所支付旋轉拍賣有關本服務之服務費用總額為上限。IN NO EVENT SHALL CAROUSELL OR ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICES OR ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT AND SERVICES, OR ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR CONDUCT OR THE CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SERVICES INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DEATH, BODILY INJURY, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS AND/OR OTHER DAMAGES RESULTING FROM COMMUNICATIONS OR MEETINGS WITH OTHER USERS OR PERSONS YOU MEET THROUGH THE SERVICES, WHETHER OR NOT THE DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE AND WHETHER OR NOT CAROUSELL WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, WHERE CAROUSELL IS OTHERWISE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES UNDER APPLICABLE LAWS, OR WHERE THE DAMAGES ARE CAUSED BY CAROUSELL’S WILLFUL ACT OR GROSS NEGLIGENCE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, CAROUSELL’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF FEES RECEIVED BY CAROUSELL IN RESPECT OF THE SERVICES GIVING RISE TO SUCH CLAIMS. YOU ALSO AGREE THAT CAROUSELL’S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR DAMAGES ARISING FROM A SINGLE EVENT SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AGGREGATE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID FOR THE SERVICES IN THE MONTH WHERE THE EVENT OCCURRED.
- 賠償 20. Indemnity
您將賠償並使旋轉拍賣、或其子公司、關係企業、合夥人、供應商、授權人、股東、經理人、員工、獨立之締約人及代理人及所有繼受人及/或受讓人免於任何及所有因：(a)您使用本服務；(b)您刊登的內容；(c)任何您帳號的使用；(d)您違反本條款；(e)您違反任何法定要求、義務或法律；或(f)您侵害他人權利所生之法律行動、權利主張、訴訟、損害、損失、成本及花費。You will indemnify and hold harmless Carousell, its subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, suppliers, licensors, shareholders, officers, employees, independent contractors and agents and all successors and/or assigns from and against any and all actions, claims, proceedings, damages, losses, costs and expenses resulting from: (a) your use of the Services; (b) your Content; (c) any use of your Account; (d) your breach of these Terms; (e) your breach of any statutory requirement, duty or law; or (f) your violation of any rights of another person or entity.
- 相容性 21. Compatibility
旋轉拍賣不擔保本服務可與您的裝置或任何其他硬體、軟體、設備或是安裝於或與您的裝置相連結之裝置相容或可互相操作。此外，您認知相容性及可相互操作之問題可能會導致您的裝置性能降低或無法使用，且可能導致您的裝置受到永久性的損害、遺失裝置上之資料，及損壞您裝置上的軟體和檔案。您認知並同意旋轉拍賣或其子公司、關係企業、合夥人、供應商、授權人無須對您因相容性或可互相操作問題所致之任何損害負責。Carousell does not warrant that the Services will be compatible or interoperable with your device or any other piece of hardware, software, equipment or device installed on or used in connection with your device. Furthermore, you acknowledge that compatibility and interoperability problems can cause the performance of your device to diminish or fail completely, and may result in permanent damage to your device, loss of data located on your device, and corruption of the software and files located on your device. You acknowledge and agree that Carousell and its subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, suppliers and licensors shall have no liability to you for any losses suffered resulting from or arising in connection with compatibility or interoperability problems.
- 旋轉拍賣的分包 22. Sub-contracting by Carousell
旋轉拍賣保留權利，可以委託、分包或以其他方式安排任何關係企業、服務供應商，合作夥伴，分包商及/或代理商執行其認為適當之本服務任何部分。Carousell reserves the right to delegate, sub-contract or otherwise arrange for any related corporations, service providers, partners, subcontractors and/or agents to perform any part of the Services as Carousell deems appropriate.
- 其他條款 23. Miscellaneous
您與旋轉拍賣為獨立之締約人，而本條款並無意圖亦未於您與旋轉拍賣間創建任何代理人、合夥人、合資企業、員工與雇主或授權人與加盟主之關係。You and Carousell are independent contractors, and no agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by these Terms.
如本條款之任何條款無法執行，則應修改該條款以反映雙方之締約之真意。而本條款之其他條款仍應適用。If any provision of these Terms is held unenforceable, then such provision will be modified to reflect the parties' intention. All remaining provisions of these Terms shall remain in full force and effect.
除本條款另有規定，任何旋轉拍賣未行使權利或要求履行本條款之義務，不會影響旋轉拍賣之後隨時行使該權利或要求履行本條款之義務，旋轉拍賣拋棄違反本條款之權利主張亦不會構成對任何後續違反權利主張的拋棄。Except as provided herein, any failure by Carousell to exercise a right or require performance of an obligation in these Terms shall not affect Carousell’s ability to exercise such right or require such performance at any time thereafter nor shall the waiver of a breach of these Terms constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach.
您不得未經旋轉拍賣事前書面同意讓與本條款之權利或分派任何義務，且任何嘗試讓與或分派而與本條款規定相違背者應為無效。You shall not assign any rights or delegate any obligations herein without our prior written consent and any attempted assignment or delegation in contravention of this provision shall be null and void and of no force or effect.
本條款構成您與旋轉拍賣間完整之協議，且取代所有您與旋轉拍賣間之前或同時期的理解及/或協議。These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Carousell and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous understandings and/or agreements between you and Carousell.
- 準據法與管轄 24. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
除另有規定外，您同意本條款以中華民國法律為準據法，且如有任何因本條款而起或與本條款相關之爭議，以臺灣臺北地方為第一審管轄法院。You hereby agree that the laws of the Republic of China shall govern these Terms and that the Taiwan Taipei District Court shall be the court of first instance over any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms.
- 語言 25. Language
本條款以中文和英文作成，如有歧異，以中文版本為準。 These Terms are set forth in Chinese and English; in the event of any inconsistency there-between, the Chinese version shall prevail.
本條款於 2021 年 3 月 26 日生效 Last updated on 26 March 2021