At Carousell, we strongly respect the intellectual property rights of others. Posting content that infringes another party's intellectual property is strictly disallowed under our Terms of Service.
Note: This page is intended for intellectual property rights owners and their authorised agents to report alleged intellectual property infringements. If you are not an intellectual property rights owner or their authorised agent, please refer to our FAQ page for assistance in resolving your issue. If you believe that content on Carousell violates another party's intellectual property rights, you should contact the rights owner directly and they can determine whether to report the infringement to us.
To report an infringement
You can submit a request via our Contact Form and attach the completed IP Infringement Report.
By submitting the IP Infringement Report, you represent and warrant that the alleged infringing material is not authorised by the intellectual property rights owner, its agent, or the law, and the information provided in the IP Infringement Report is accurate.
Template IP Infringement Report
To: Carousell Pte Ltd
1. The particulars of the person furnishing this notice (the complainant) are as follows:
a. Full name:
e. Address for service in Singapore (if you are not a resident in Singapore):
f. Telephone number:
g. Electronic mail address:
2. The particulars of the owner of the intellectual property referred to in paragraph 3 below, on whose behalf this notice is furnished, are as follows:
3. The particulars of the intellectual property in respect of which is alleged to have been infringed are as follows:
[Note: Please provide sufficient particulars to identify the intellectual property and the description of the alleged infringement.]
|Product Name||Product Link||Type of infringement, comments|
Listing description states that product is replica
This product line does not exist within [Brand]
Image used taken from [Brand]'s website: - link of website-
4. The particulars of the electronic copy alleged to be an infringing copy of the intellectual property referred to in paragraph 3 are as follows:
[Note: Please provide sufficient particulars to identify and locate the electronic copy alleged to be an infringing copy of the intellectual property referred to in paragraph 4, including the listing URLs for each infringing item in separate rows e.g. https://carousell.com/p/xxxxxxx.]
5. The complainant requires you to remove or disable access to the electronic copy referred to in paragraph 4.
6. The complainant, in good faith, believes that the electronic copy referred to in paragraph 4 is an infringing copy of the intellectual property referred to in paragraph 3.
7. The information in this notice is accurate.
8. The complainant:
a. is the owner of the intellectual property referred to in paragraph 4; or
b. is authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the intellectual property referred to in paragraph 3. (1) *
(1) Please provide proof of authorisation from the owner of the intellectual property referred to in paragraph 3 below.
9. The complainant submits to the jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore for the purposes of any proceedings related to this report.
* Please delete as appropriate.