One of the easiest things to do on Carousell is to SELL!
Here's a guide on how to sell your first item here on Carousell:
- Launch the app
- Select "+" icon (iOS) or "Sell" (Android)
- You'll be given the option to either take a photo on the spot or select a photo from your gallery. You can take/choose up to 4 photos
- Fill in all the relevant fields - "Category", "Item" and "Price" are compulsory fields
- Select "Submit"
- Select "Sell" at the top right hand corner of the page
- Select a nice photo to represent the item you're selling! If your photo is too large, you will be prompted to resize it (fill up the 3 slots if you have more photos to add!)
- After you've selected each photo, select the green "Save" icon found on the photo preview box
- Fill up all the fields on the form - "Category", "Item name" and "Price" are compulsory fields
- Select "List my item" at the end of the form!
If you're unable to select "List my item", it is probably because you did not fill in all the necessary fields. You'll be prompted with an error message that will tell you what's wrong.
Your item will then be posted in the marketplace with immediate effect! Your new item will be placed right at the top of the category selected, across both the Recent and Popular sort.
More interested to buy an item instead? Check out our guide on buying on Carousell.