What is parcel error？
If you notice the delivery status in 7-ELEVEN E-tracking System is "Parcel error/包裹配送異常，請與廠商客服聯繫", this indicates that the delivery is paused. The reasons could be due to parcels are broken, dirty, humid...etc., thus the delivery can't be completed. In this case, Carousell will send emails to notify and follow up with the sellers. If the sellers didn't receive our emails, please contact support team via contact form.
When the sellers reach out to support team, please provide below information:
- Shipping code, parcel details (product name/quantity/photo)
- Delivery options: (no extra fees required for both options)
(1) 7-ELEVEN repackage the parcel and continue to deliver to buyer pick-up store OR (2) Return the parcel to seller drop-off store
What happens when my item is damaged during 7-ELEVEN delivery?
In the event that an item has been damaged, you are able to request for a compensation from 7-ELEVEN via Carousell. The compensation will not exceed NT$20,000 (which includes the tax). If your parcel is damaged during delivery, please contact us within 7 days and keep the item until further instructions.
The photo requirements for applying damage compensation:
(1) Outer packaging - outer packaging(2-3 photos), upper and lower dimensions(5-6 photos) ,damaged part(3-5 photos)
(2) Buffer material (such as bubble bag, foam) - demonstrate how the buffer materials are placed in the parcels(3-4 photos)
(3) Item - damaged/defective part(2-3 photos)
Please take note that 7-ELEVEN will not compensate if the photos of damaged parcels are incomplete, parcels are not well-packaged or the items are prohibited. You will be notified by 7-ELEVEN on the status within the next 3 months. Find out more about 7-ELEVEN delivery policies.
What happens when my item is lost by 7-ELEVEN?
If your parcel is lost during delivery, the status in 7-ELEVEN E-tracking System will be "Parcel lost/遺失進行賠償程序". 7-ELEVEN will compensate the loss by crediting compensation to sellers' balance in Carousell App. The compensation process will take around 4-5 weeks. The compensation will not exceed NT$20,000 (which includes the tax).