We have a entire team dedicated to lending new sellers a hand in their Carouselling experience behind the scenes, but here are a few tips to help you sell better by reaching out to more potential buyers!
- Take beautiful photos of your items. Beautifully taken photos matter! Take your photos against a white background to make your items really stand out. Simple, clean and neat photos garner the most appeal!
- Give your items good names and list them in the correct category. Carousellers are constantly searching for items to buy and also to inspire them as they browse around. Get your items to show up in searches by giving them good titles – provide the brand, description of your items, condition of the item, etc. Avoid naming your listings with titles like “dress”, or even “black dress” for that matter. It may take a longer time to name the items, but you will get to sell them off faster.
- Set realistic prices. There are many great deals out there offered on Carousell, so don’t set an unrealistically high price! Do a quick check first by searching for similar items on Carousell and seeing how others are pricing them.
- Share your listings. Share your Carousell profile and listing updates on Facebook and Twitter! Your friends are the most likely group of people to support you – both by following your account and also purchasing your items. After all, they should already trust you enough to shop from you, and it might just give you guys that little push you need to meet up already! :)
- Get your items featured on the marketplace! Our Curation Team actively combs through the marketplace to feature awesome sellers every week, and if your listing suits a themed collection for the week, you might just get featured! Check out how you can get featured on the marketplace!
Build up a great reputation on Carousell and you'll definitely enjoy your Carousell experience as we provide more tools for you to make use!