[Philippines] Cancelling your CarouBiz subscription
How do I cancel my current CarouBiz subscription?
For both iOS and Android, you can only cancel by going to the App Store (iOS) and Google Play Store (Android) subscriptions page. iOS and Android don’t currently allow for subscriptions to be cancelled within the Carousell app.
After cancelling, CarouBiz will remain active until it reaches the expiration date. This means you’ll still have access to the CarouBiz features until the end of the billing period. When the subscription expires, the CarouBiz features will be disabled and you won’t be billed again unless you reactivate it.
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Subscriptions. (If you don't see "Subscriptions," tap "iTunes & App Store" instead. Then tap your Apple ID, tap View Apple ID, sign in, scroll down to Subscriptions, and tap Subscriptions.)
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage.
- Tap Cancel Subscription. If you don’t see Cancel Subscription, the subscription is already cancelled and won't renew.
You may also refer to Apple's support guide to cancel your subscription.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store
- Check if you’re signed in to the correct Google Account
- Tap Menu Subscriptions
- Select the subscription you want to cancel
- Tap Cancel subscription
- Follow the instructions
You may also refer to Google Play's support guide for managing subscriptions.
Where can I see the expiration date of my CarouBiz subscription?
You can see the expiration date under the ‘Subscriptions’ tab in either the App Store (iOS) or Google Play Store (Android).
How do I know if I am on the free trial?
Under the ‘Subscriptions’ tab within the App Store (iOS) or Google Play Store (Android), it’ll indicate whether you are on the free trial, and when it ends.