Hey Carousellers, we’ve compiled several frequently asked questions related to payments for CarouBiz subscriptions.
How do I pay for a CarouBiz subscription?
- Tap on the ‘CarouBiz’ button on your ‘Me’ page or in the 'Seller Tools' page.
- Tap on ‘Join now’ at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on 'Subscribe now' at the bottom of the screen.
- Your Apple App Store/Google Play Store will pop up if it is set up with a valid Credit Card linked to it. If not, you will be prompted to add a payment method.
- Click on ‘Subscribe’ (Android) or 'Confirm' (iOS) and you are all set to use CarouBiz.
Like most other subscriptions, CarouBiz subscription renews automatically unless you cancel it. After the 30-day free trial, you'll be charged for the subscription.
Can I get a refund for my CarouBiz subscription?
No, CarouBiz subscriptions are non-refundable, as stated in our Carousell Terms and Conditions. CarouBiz subscribers are entitled to a 1-month free trial (for selected countries). After the free trial, your paying subscription will start.
There will also be no refunds of any Carousell Fees in the event that: (i) your Carousell account (“Account”) is suspended or terminated due to a breach of these Terms; and/or (ii) any Content has been removed in accordance with Carousell’s Terms of Service.
Why did I get charged? I have never subscribed to CarouBiz for my account.
As CarouBiz free trials are only eligible per App Store/Play Store account, you may have subscribed to a free trial previously on a different Carousell account.
Can I do a transfer of ownership of my CarouBiz subscription?
No. You will not be able to transfer ownership of your CarouBiz subscription to any other user.
How can I pay for my subscription with cash?
There is no way to purchase using cash. All payments for in-app subscriptions will be handled by Apple or Google, depending on the device you’re using.
For questions related to subscription cancellation, you may refer to cancelling your CarouBiz subscription.