The 'Buy' button allows you to deal safely on our platform
- You can add delivery options to your listings, instead of only having meet-ups as a deal method
- Enjoy exclusive delivery rates from our courier partner that offers door to door delivery
- Offer a variety of payment options to your buyers – PayNow, DBS PayLah!, Visa and Mastercard Debit/Credit Cards
- In the event of a dispute, Carousell will intervene as a neutral third party
The 'Buy' button is only available in selected categories found here.
How do I qualify to create listings with the ‘Buy’ button?
Sellers must meet these requirements to list with the ‘Buy’ button:
- Seller review rating of at least 4.0
- Low order cancellation rate in the last 30 days
- If you have fewer than 10 orders, only one cancellation is allowed
- If you have more than 10 orders, keep to <= 10% cancellations
Eligibility will be reassessed and updated on a weekly basis (on Monday).
What happens if I do not meet these requirements?
For the period that you do not meet these requirements, you will
- Not be able to enable the ‘Buy’ button or add delivery options to your listings
- Have the 'Buy' button and delivery options temporarily removed from your existing listings
In the meantime, you will only have “Meet-up” as your deal method for your listings
We will notify you within the app through a direct chat message as soon as you’re able to list with the ‘Buy’ button again.
Where can I find the 'Chat' button on my listings?
For listings with ‘Buy’ button enabled, you can find most details in the listings page itself, or under the FAQ section. The ‘Chat’ button can be found on the listing’s FAQ section and below the Seller profile section when you scroll down the listing.
For listings without the ‘Buy’ button enabled, the ‘Chat’ button will still be available on the bottom of the screen.