You can now increase your general category quota by buying custom quota bundles with Carousell Coins. This allows you to enjoy the flexibility of increasing your quota as you need, to list more at a time. Choose to increase your quota by just 1, or in bundles of 5, 10, 20, 30, 40, or 50. Each bundle will have a validity of 1 year from the date of purchase.
*Custom quota is only available in the Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong marketplace for selected categories
How can I check my eligible quota and manage my listings?
We’ve made it easy to keep track of your quota! Just go to your profile page (‘Me tab’) and tap on ‘Manage listings’ to check on your quota usage. You may also bulk mark your listings as active or inactive from this page.
Can I purchase more than 1 custom quota bundle?
Yes, you can.
At any point of time, your total quota will be the sum of:
- Free category-based general listing quota
- Purchased custom quota bundles in the respective categories
You can also set up auto-purchase for quotas in specific categories to ensure that you never run out of quota!
Do so by following these steps
- Go to your profile page (‘Me tab’)
- Tap on ‘Manage listings’
- Tap into the category you want to enable auto-purchase for
- Tap on "Edit" auto-purchase and toggle the slider to determine how many quota you would like to auto-purchase every time you run out of quota
- Tap on "Update" to save the changes you just made
Once that is done, every time you run out of quota, an auto-purchase will be made!
Why didn't my auto-purchase go through?
There could be 2 reasons why your auto-purchase did not go through
- You do not have enough Coins to purchase the additional quota
- Auto-purchase was only set up after your quota was depleted. To trigger auto-purchase, you have to set up auto-purchase before you deplete your existing quota.
Auto purchase successful
- Scenario 1: You have 5 free quota in the Luxury category and you set up auto-purchase before finishing the 5 Luxury quota – auto-purchase will kick-in after you finish your 5 quota when you try to list your 6th Luxury item
- Scenario 2: You have 5 free quota in the Luxury category, bought 2 additional quota and you set up auto-purchase before finishing the 7 Luxury quota – auto-purchase will kick-in after you finish your 7 quota and try to list your 8th Luxury item
Auto purchase fail
- Scenario 3: You have 5 free quota in the Luxury category and you set up auto-purchase after finishing the 5 Luxury quota – auto-purchase will not kick-in when you list your 6th Luxury item.
- Scenario 4: You have 5 free quota in the Luxury category, bought 2 additional quota and you set up auto-purchase after finishing the 7 Luxury quota – auto-purchase will not kick-in when you list your 8th Luxury item.
For auto-purchase set up after quota was depleted, to get the auto-purchase to kick-in, you can choose to
- Purchase 1 additional quota and use up that quota, OR
- Wait for your free quota to renew and use up that quota
Will my quota be freed up if an active listing is sold/deleted/marked as inactive?
Deleting or marking a listing as sold/reserved does not free up the used quota. Recategorising your listing from one category to another does not free up the used quota in the former category as well.
What is the validity of each custom quota?
Purchased quota is valid for 1 year from the date of purchase.
*All purchased custom quotas are non-refundable, so choose what suits your selling needs!
What happens when my custom quota expires?
Expired custom quota can no longer be utilised and there will be no refunds for unused quotas.