Before dropping off a sold item, you’ll have to ensure that it’s properly packaged and can be successfully delivered to the buyer. Here are some tips:
- Use well-made and sturdy packaging material
- Take extra care of fragile items and indicate them as 'Fragile' on the parcel
- Use bubble wrap, paper or styrofoam to wrap your item so there's no room for your item to move around in the parcel
- Attach the shipping label properly, barcode to be stuck on flat surface
- Remove old labels
If you're shipping with PosLaju on Carousell, please ensure that:
- Print 2 copies of Consignment Note, paste one onto the parcel and hand over the other one to the PosLaju officer at the counter.
- Consignment Note is filled with the complete, clear and correct sender’s and receiver’s information.
- Consignment Note is properly attached or pasted onto the flat surface of the item to facilitate delivery.
- Consignment Note is clearly printed on A4 paper or sticker label.
- No duplicate Consignment Note is used.
- The Carousell logo is clearly printed on the consignment note
- The minimum consignment note size accepted for posting is A6 (105mm x 148mm).
- Weight limit: max weight 10kg.
- Shippable items and prohibited items
Pos Malaysia reserves the right to refuse posting over the counter or to hold item (after item has been collected by the courier), or return the item to the customers in the case of:
a. Improper, inadequate or unsecured packaging with no added protection and is unable to withstand normal courier handling process. It is solely sender’s responsibility to ensure proper and adequate packaging is used.
b. Item containing prohibited or dangerous goods.