Solving problems is a Core Value here at Carousell
and we want all our Carousellers to get the help they need quickly and efficiently. If you haven't already checked out the articles available on our Help Centre, we encourage you to perform a quick article search to check if the answers you're looking for can be found!
If you still need further assistance, we invite you to fill up the details of your enquiry on our Contact Form – we'll be here to provide the help needed! To ensure that all our Carousellers experience the best support experience possible, here are some useful tips to make sure that we're equipped to solve your problems quickly:
- If you're facing technical problems on the app, try relogging in to your Carousell account and making sure that you're on the most updated version of the app
- If you're frequently seeing an error message or a bug, always include your Carousell username, Carousell app version number, and device model before reporting this bug
- If you're having issues with finding your listings on the marketplace, provide your Carousell username and the specific listing title(s) you're having problems with when reporting an issue with listings
- If you're having problems dealing with a buyer or seller, always provide a background of the issue along with the other party's Carousell username and listing title when reporting a user
- If you simply have an idea or a suggestion to improve our app, we want to hear anything and everything from our community that will help us solve problems and continuously improve the Carousell product
If you're new to the Carousell community...
...and want to learn more on how you can improve your buying and selling experience here, we've selected a handful of articles containing frequently asked questions just for you!
- How do I sign up on Carousell if I'm using a laptop or a desktop?
- How can I get the best possible experience when selling on Carousell?
- Is there a way for me to keep track of new listings for a particular type of product?
- I'm restricted and I don't know why (check your registered email for an email from us)
- I want to find out more about a feature (have you tried searching our Help Centre for the specific feature?)
If your issue isn't covered above, please don't hesitate to file a ticket with our Support team right here.