Solving problems is a Core Value here at Carousell
and we want all our Carousellers to get the help they need quickly and efficiently. If you haven't already checked out the articles available on our Help Centre, we encourage you to do a quick article search to check if the answers you're looking for can be found!
If you need further assistance, we invite you to fill up the details of your enquiry on our Contact Form – we'll be here to provide the help needed! To ensure that all our Carousellers experience the best support experience possible, here are some useful tips to help us solve your problems quicker:
- If you're facing technical problems on the app, try re-logging into your Carousell account and make sure that you're on the latest version of the app
- If you're frequently seeing an error message or a bug, always include your Carousell username, Carousell app version number, and device model before reporting this bug
- If you're having problems dealing with a buyer or seller, always provide a background of the issue along with the other party's Carousell username and listing title when reporting a user
- If you see a listing that is not in line with our Listing Rules, here is how you can report a listing.
- If you simply have an idea or a suggestion to improve our app, we want to hear anything and everything from our community that will help us solve problems and continuously improve the Carousell product
If you're new to the Carousell community...
...and want to learn more on how you can improve your buying and selling experience here, we've selected a handful of articles containing frequently asked questions just for you!
- How do I sign up on Carousell if I'm using a laptop or a desktop?
- How can I get the best possible experience when selling on Carousell?
- Is there a way for me to keep track of new listings for a particular type of product?
- I'm restricted and I don't know why (check your registered email for an email from us)
- I want to find out more about a feature (have you tried searching our Help Centre for the specific feature?)
If your issue isn't covered above, please don't hesitate to file a ticket with our Support team right here.