Autos Pre-paid Voucher Campaign Terms & Conditions
Carousell Pte Ltd’s (the “Carousell”) Autos pre-paid vouchers (each, a "Voucher") sale ("Campaign") commences on 29 May 2020 and ends on 30 June 2020 or such other date as determined by Carousell (the “Campaign Period"). All capitalised terms not otherwise defined herein shall have the meaning ascribed to the same in our Terms of Service.
You acknowledge, agree and understand that:
- To participate in the Campaign and qualify as an eligible Carousell user (each, referred to as an “Eligible Carousell User” and collectively the “Eligible Carousell Users”), you must
- have an Account and must be located in Singapore; and
9. All payments to Carousell for the Vouchers shall be made by way of Carousell Protection on the Carousell Platform. For more information on Carousell Protection, visit https://support.carousell.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020382834--Singapore-What-is-Carousell-Protection-.
Mode of Vouchers
10. The Vouchers will be issued via direct message on the Carousell Platform /electronic mail (“email”)/short message service (“sms”) in a form of a voucher image template containing the QR code and promotional code.
11. The Vouchers must be presented to the Merchant(s) at the time of use, duplicates or photocopies are not valid.
- The following terms and conditions govern the issuance, purchase and/or use of the Vouchers issued by Carousell. The purchase and/or use of any such Vouchers denotes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Voucher is only for use within Singapore and will be valid for twelve (12) months from the date of issue (“Validity Term”).
- In no event shall Carousell be responsible or liable for any failure or delay in the performance of its obligations hereunder arising out of or caused by, directly or indirectly by acts of God, epidemics, pandemics, government authority, disaster, or other emergencies, any of which makes it illegal or impossible to provide the goods and/or services intended (each, a “Force Majeure Event”). In the event of any Force Majeure Event, Carousell shall have the sole discretion to amend the Validity Term without any liability, and shall provide notice of any such change to the Eligible Carousell User. Further, Carousell shall not be liable for the non-performance and/or failure to deliver the goods and/or services by any Merchant due to the Force Majeure Event.
- The value of each Voucher shall be as provided or printed on the Voucher reflecting the amount stated in the relevant listing of the Campaign.
- Each Voucher may be used by the person holding such Voucher for the time being (“Holder”) towards payment for goods and/or services purchased from, and/or the charges of, any Merchant(s).
- The relevant Merchant may accept that multiple Vouchers may be used for the same transaction, please refer to the terms as set out in the relevant listing of the Campaign. The original Vouchers(s) must be presented to the Merchant at the point payment is to be made to such Merchant, or such earlier time as a Merchant may require. Accidental activation of the Voucher will not be reinstated.
- Each Voucher may be redeemed with no minimum spend. If the aggregate value of the Vouchers(s) presented to a Merchant is less than the amount payable to the Merchant, the difference shall be paid by the Holder in cash or such other means as the Merchant may permit.
- Each Voucher must be fully utilised when making payment. Any unutilised amount will be forfeited and shall not be refundable.
- Carousell shall not be liable for or be required to replace any Voucher which has expired or is lost, defaced, damaged, tampered with, stolen or voided.
- Each Voucher is non-refundable and cannot be resold or exchanged for cash in part or in full.
- The Vouchers shall not be used for or in connection with (a) any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or activity, or (b) save with Carousell’s prior approval, any business or commercial purpose or activity (including advertising, marketing or promotional materials).
- Each Voucher is used at the sole risk of the Holder. A Merchant may decline to accept any Voucher which has been unlawfully obtained, is or appears to be a counterfeit, has expired or has been voided, or is or appears to be altered, defaced, damaged, or tampered with.
- A Holder shall address and/or resolve any question, dispute or claim relating to any goods and/or services directly to and/or with the Merchant from whom the goods and/or services were obtained. If you are a Merchant, you agree to and represent and warrant that each item and/or services sold to the Holder is in accordance with Carousell’s standard terms of services.
- The Holder must check the details of each Voucher immediately upon the receipt of such Vouchers. Any error or discrepancy must be notified to Carousell immediately.
- Each Holder acknowledges and consents under the Personal Data Protection Act (Cap 26 of 2012) that Carousell may ask for, collect, use, process and disclose personal information of persons who purchase, accept, use and/or make any claim in respect of, Vouchers(s) for:
a. the purposes of processing your acceptance of, purchase and/or use of the Vouchers;
c. complying with any law and/or requirement(s), order(s) and/or request(s) of any regulatory, supervisory, governmental or quasi-governmental or other authority, court of law, tribunal or person, whether in Singapore or any other jurisdiction; and
d. any investigation, proceeding or enforcement action relating to the Vouchers.
16. Each Merchant does not have authority to contract or make any representations, undertakings or warranties on behalf of Carousell.
17. These terms and conditions may be modified by Carousell from time to time as Carousell considers appropriate.
18. No person other than Holders and/or purchasers of the Vouchers shall have any right to enforce any term of these terms and conditions and notwithstanding any term herein, the consent of any third party is not required for any variation (including any release or compromise of any liability) or termination of these terms.
19. These terms and conditions may be translated into other languages but in the event of any inconsistency, the English version shall prevail over any other version.
20. These terms and conditions, and the purchase and/or use by any person of Voucher(s), shall be governed by Singapore law. In purchasing and/or using any Voucher(s), each such person agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
21. In these terms and conditions, the words “include” or “including” shall be deemed to be followed by “without limitation” or “but not limited to” whether or not they are followed by such phrases or words of like import, and “otherwise” shall not be construed as limited by words with which it is associated.
22. By participating in the Campaign, the use, acceptance and/or purchase of Vouchers, you will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and any other requirements set out in any related promotional material and all amendments, additions, replacements, modifications as may be made from time to time by Carousell.