This article will cover basic troubleshooting steps to help you self-resolve some common issues you may face. We understand that these won't cover all issues but if you're writing in to us, we encourage you to try these steps in advance. We will also have articles specific to current issues users may face on our platform which can be resolved pretty easily (work in progress too).
Here are some steps you can take before you reach out to us:
If you're using iOS or Android:
- Ensure your Carousell app is updated to the latest version on App Store and Play Store
- Try re-logging in or re-installing the Carousell app (you won't lose any data)
- Force quit your app and relaunch
- For iOS, simply swipe the app away
- For Android, either select on More on your hardware to force quit or go to your device's Settings page
- Toggle between wifi and data to check if your issue exist on both platforms
If you're on desktop web
- Clear your cache and cookies before relaunching the browse
- Go to Settings
- Search "Browsing Data"
- Select Cache and Cookies
- Clear data
- Open Carousell on incognito and try again
Before writing in, it's always good to check if this issue happens on both your mobile app and on your desktop browser. This way, we'd have more information to determine if it's specific to your user account or specific to the platform you're on.