When you enable the 'Buy' button, you will be able to add delivery as a deal method for your listings. You can choose to arrange delivery yourself - using your preferred courier from this list or you may opt to schedule pick-up with Carousell Official Delivery partner.
Sellers are responsible for delivering items as advertised to buyers. This includes ensuring the following:
- Order is marked as dispatched, or the order will automatically be cancelled
- Item is dispatched using the buyer’s chosen method and courier company
- Item is shipped to address provided by the buyer for the specific order
- Item is shipped securely and not at risk of damage
- Delivery is compliant with courier company’s guidelines
- J&T Packing Guidelines
- Tracking number entered, if applicable, is accurate
- Label is printed clearly and correctly, if required
At the moment, shipping is restricted to addresses in Singapore only.
- For Carousell-supported delivery partners, Carousell will liaise with our delivery partner to get compensation (capped at SGD$100) on behalf of the seller.
- For non-integrated logistic partners, seller will have to liaise with courier to get compensation. This compensation value is capped at the courier’s stated compensation amount. Sellers are strongly advised to offer delivery options that provide sufficient compensation coverage of the value of the item.
Sellers are responsible for ensuring that the item they are mailing complies with the chosen courier’s packaging guidelines and terms of service in order to qualify for their respective compensation payouts if needed.
Carousell will not compensate for lost/missing parcels.