Note: Suspended/deactivated users will not be able to log into their account. If your account has been suspended, check your registered email address for more details.
Login to your Carousell account using your username and password:
- Launch the app
- Select "Sign up or Log in with Email" (iOS) or "Email" (Android)
- You'll be redirected to the "Sign Up" page
- Select "Log in"
- Enter your email address or Carousell username and password
- Select "Done" (iOS) or "Login" (Android)
If you're having difficulties logging in, try resetting your password before trying again: https://carousell.com/forgot-password/
For Carousellers who have linked their Facebook account to their Carousell account or have signed up via Facebook, you have the additional option to login via Facebook! To do so:
- Launch the app
- Select "Sign up or Log in with Facebook" (iOS) or "Facebook" (Android)
- You'll be redirected to your mobile browser, with the option to either "Log In with the Facebook App" or "Log In with Phone Number or Email Address" (iOS) or to enter your Facebook credentials (Android)
- Select according to your preference and you will be redirected to a page to inform you that "You have already authorised Carousell"
- Select "Ok"
Google+ login (Only available for Android)
Android users rejoice! Tapping on the Google icon will automatically link you to your Google account signed in on your android device. You will be directed to the Carousell homepage.
Sign in with Apple (Only available for iOS 13 and later)
Simply tap on the "Continue with Apple" button and complete a simple Face ID, Touch ID, or passcode confirmation to login to your Carousell account. You will be directed to the Carousell homepage thereafter.
- Go to https://carousell.com/login and log in with your username and password
Alternatively, if you have already linked your Facebook account to your Carousell account, select “Log in with Facebook” to be logged into your account automatically!
*Some icon arrangements may differ on mobile browser view