[Singapore] Pay with PayNow!
How do I pay with PayNow?
For purchases via PayNow, please ensure that you have the relevant banking or payment app installed.
- Tap on “Buy” on the listing and select PayNow as your payment method.
- Once you have placed your order, a QR code will be generated on the app. Tap on “Save QR code” and it will be saved in your photo library. Proceed to login to your banking app and upload the QR code for payment. Do note that you have 15 minutes to do so else the order will expire and payment failed.
- Upon successful payment, you may return to the app and check the status on your order details page.
- Tap on “Buy” on the listing and select PayNow as your preferred payment method.
- Once you have placed your order, a QR code will be generated. Log in to your banking app and scan the QR code.
- Upon successful payment, you may return to your order details page to check your order status.
What are the transaction limits for PayNow?
As of all payments made through Carousell, there is a transaction limit capped at SGD$20,000. Do note that there may also be a daily transaction limit set by your supported banks as well as your individual transaction limits set on your respective accounts. You will need to contact your respective banks if you would like to increase your transaction limit.
How will I know if my seller has received payment?
To check on the status of your order, you may refer to your order details page. A successful transaction will indicate that the order status is In Progress.
Note that payments through Carousell will only be released to your seller once you have received the item. You may read about how this works here.
If my order is cancelled or if I raise a return request, how long will it take to get my refund?
For payments made via PayNow, you'll receive the refund within 24 hours.