As a buyer, you can raise a return request easily with one tap from your deals detail page. You will see the option to raise a return request once the item is on the way.
To raise a return,
1. Go to your profile > click on “Purchases”, or you can tap on Order details from Chat
2. Scroll to the bottom of the Order details page to find the 'Return item' button
If you are unable to find the return button, it could be due to:
- The item’s return policy has exceeded
- The item status has changed to completed and the money has been released to the seller.
3. Complete a form to share more details about the issue. Please upload photos and provide details to justify your return. Your return request may be rejected if details are not furnished.
4. Confirm to submit the return request
5. Our support team will also reach out to you within 24 hours to evaluate the return request and advise you on the subsequent steps. We will reach out to you via your registered email address.
You can view your return request from My purchases - Returned tab or from your Chat.
6. Tap on 'View request' to review the details that you have submitted. You may cancel your request if you change your mind or if you have resolved the dispute with the seller through chat