Placed an order using the 'Buy' button but your seller did not respond?
Listings with the 'Buy' button are automatically confirmed once payment has been received. If the seller has not mailed out the item, you may choose to cancel the order. To do so, go to your Order Details page and select 'Cancel Order' at the bottom of the screen at any time. Note that orders will be automatically cancelled 6 days after the order has been placed if the seller has yet to ship the item.
The estimated dates of delivery are as follows:
- Same-day delivery - Tracked shipping within the day
- Express delivery - Tracked shipping in 2 working days upon order confirmation.
- Standard delivery - Untracked Singpost normal mail in 4 working days upon order confirmation.
- Delivery with Carousell - Tracked shipping within 3 working days since scheduled pick-up date (excluding weekends)
Your seller has 3 days to confirm the deal and schedule a meet-up. However, if there is no response after 3 days, your order will be automatically cancelled and you will receive a refund.
Cancelled Orders and Refunds
For payments made via PayNow, refunds will be made within 24 hours.
For payments made via DBS PayLah!, refunds will be made within 2 hours.
For payments made via debit/credit cards, you'll find that no deduction has been made in the first place. Payment authorisation (a temporary hold on funds on your credit or debit card) will drop off their statement entirely within 7-10 working days. There will be no payment and no refund. It will appear as the whole transaction never happened.
For payments made via Atome the money will be refunded to your debit/credit card tied to your Atome account within 10-15 business days. You will need to check your Atome page. More details can be found here.
Note: Working days are from Monday to Friday, excluding weekends and public holidays.
If you don't receive your refund within the stated timeline, contact our team for assistance.
Do note that:
- For meet-up orders, buyers cannot cancel the deal once the seller has tapped on 'Confirm Deal'
- For delivery orders, both buyers and sellers cannot cancel the deal once the seller has tapped on 'Item mailed out' or have scheduled the pick-up with the courier.
- Reminder to sellers: don't forget to press 'Item mailed out' upon delivery to avoid order getting automatically cancelled.