What is “Say Yes to #Blessings”?
As part of our #Blessings programme in Singapore that seeks to create more meaning for our Carousell community, Carousell is partnering with charity organisations in Singapore to enable direct donations through Carousell Protection.
Will my donations be tax deductible?
Donations made through Carousell will not be applicable for tax exemptions.
Where will my donation go?
100% of your donation goes to our charity partners in support of their causes that will benefit children, youth, families and animals in need. Donations made are strictly non-refundable.
However, please note that there will be an additional 2.5% processing fee.
Who are your charity partners? And how do I identify their donation listings?
The following charities are our official partners of the programme:
- Causes for Animals Singapore (@causesforanimalssg)
- Red Cross (@redcrossshop)
- SPCA (@spca.org)
- Food from the Heart (@foodfromtheheart)
- Causes For Animals (@causesforanimalssg)
- Singapore Children's Society (@sgchildrensoc)
- SADeaf (@sadeafshop)
- Salvation Army (@salvationarmysg)
- SUN-DAC (@sun-dac)
- Limitless (@www.limitless.sg)
- iCareHub (@icarehub)
- Engineering Good (@engineeringgood)
- TAA (@taatrustfund)
- PPIS (@ppissg)
- Autism Association (@autismassociationsg)
- Youth Guidance Outreach Services (@ygos_sg)
- Cornerstone Community Services (@cornerstonecommunityservices)
- YMCA (@ymcasingapore)
- Woodland Social Centre (@woodlands_social_centre)
- Apex Harmony Lodge (@apexharmonylodge)
- ONE (SINGAPORE) (@one_singapore)
- Society for WINGS (@societyforwings)
- Handicaps Welfare Association (@hwa.sg)
- Brighton Connection (@brightonconnection)
- Presbyterian Community Services (@presbyteriancommunityservices)
- theacappellasociety (@theacappellasociety)
- Prebysterian Preschool Services
- Sathya Sai Social Service (@sathyasaisocialservice)
To ensure that you are donating to our official partners, check that the listing is listed from any of the above mentioned accounts.
Our official charity partners are only accepting donations through Carousell Protection. If you are being asked to pay through other methods (e.g bank transfer, PayNow, PayPal), please alert our team immediately via the floating chat button at the bottom right of this page or write in to us here.
How do I donate?
- Select a donation listing from the charity’s profile
- Click ‘Buy Now’
- Fill in your details of the form and select ‘Make payment’
- Once payment has been acknowledged by the charity organisation, click ‘Item received’ to complete the transaction*.
*You will not receive any item as part of this donation. This is part of the Carousell Protection feature that we are using to enable this donation process.
How do I join this programme as a charity?
As this is a new pilot programme, we have handpicked our partners who are committed to adhere to the standards of the programme. We are delighted for more partners to onboard this journey with us – if your charity organisation is interested, please let us know!
If you need further assistance, chat with us! Live chat is available from 10AM–9PM on Monday to Sunday for users in Hong Kong, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Taiwan. Select the floating chat button at the bottom right-hand corner of this page to start chatting with us. Alternatively, we invite you to submit a request to us—we'll be here to help!