At Carousell, we understand that sometimes, the item you've bought online may not turn out as you've expected. We're happy to help you with returns if your parcel and/or reason is eligible.
- If the item was damaged in transit or is significantly different from what was described, fret not! You can return it and get a refund. Find out more details in this article for damaged parcels.
- If the item doesn’t fit or is not to your liking, you can only return it if your seller is willing to accept a return/refund. You may chat with your seller via the Carousell chat and come to an amicable solution. As a guide, here are some basic conditions a buyer should typically fulfil before requesting for a return or refund would include:
- The item should be in the same condition as you've received it, i.e. item should not be used or washed.
- Buyers would typically bear the shipping cost or fees for packaging
How do I request to return my item?
- You can simply raise an issue in the app to let your seller know.
- Payment will be held by Carousell.
- You have 7 days to discuss and reach a resolution with your seller.
- If your seller agrees to offer return and refund, arrange tracked delivery to return the item accordingly.
- If no resolution can be reached, the case will be automatically escalated to Carousell support team, or you may contact our team before that.