If you've made an error in the first consignment note you've generated, you're able to regenerate a new consignment note only once more. Once regenerated, your previous consignment note will be invalid. Ensure that you've provided accurate information which includes full name, phone number, email address and postal address. No changes to consignment notes are allowed at the PosLaju counter.
[Important] Please ensure that the consignment note:
- is filled with complete, clear and correct sender’s and receiver’s information
- properly attached or pasted onto the flat surface of the item to facilitate delivery
- is clearly printed on A4 paper or a sticker label. The minimum consignment note size accepted for posting is A6 (105mm x 148mm).
- has the Carousell logo is clearly printed on the consignment note
- is not a duplicated consignment note
To regenerate a consignment note, tap on 'Prepare for shipping' > 'Made a mistake? Get a new shipping label.'