[Malaysia] Shipping: What if l received a damaged parcel?
For PosLaju shipping on Carousell:
- Raise a dispute in the chat by tapping on 'Raise an issue'
- Bring the item with its original packaging to your nearest PosLaju branch within 48 hours of receiving the item
- Let the PosLaju staff know that you shipped with Carousell
- Fill up the Customer Feedback Form at PosLaju branch
- Take a photo of your Customer Feedback Form
- Reach out to Carousell Support Team and attach the photo as a supporting document
- Carousell will get in touch with you and keep you updated via email
Note that PosLaju may ask you to submit supporting document for claim process:
- Copy of MyKad / Passport
- Photo of the packaging and damage item i.e depicting the damage and its specifications
The maximum compensation is RM300 or value of the item (whichever is lower).
For Non–PosLaju shipping with Carousell Protection:
- Take a picture of damaged parcel and share with seller
- Buyer to 'Raise an issue' on Carousell app
- Buyer and seller to resolve the issue via Carousell chat over the next 7 days
- For issues not resolved within 7 days, it'll be escalated to the Carousell team automatically and we'll step in to assist