[Singapore] What is InstantBuy Luxury?
What is InstantBuy Luxury?
InstantBuy Luxury is Carousell’s latest feature which provides a trusted shopping experience for users to buy authenticated pre-loved luxury goods like bags, watches, and accessories. You can now browse and shop a large collection of luxury items, feeling assured that your items are of good quality and authenticated by curated trustworthy sellers, or else money-back guarantee.
It is our commitment to make Carousell a trusted and secure marketplace for you. This is only available in the Singapore marketplace.
Who are our partners?
We've partnered with professionals operating at the highest standards, with expertise in luxury brands over many years, and are regarded as experts in authenticating luxury products across elements such as serial numbers, appearance, and texture. Our guarantee for InstantBuy Luxury provides assurance that the product sold is undisputedly original, genuine, and not a copy. This also means that the luxury items with InstantBuy are in no way an imitation or replica.
How can I tell if an item has been authenticated by our partner?
All luxury items with InstantBuy are authenticated by our luxury trusted sellers. You can identify these listings with the tag below.
When you receive the item, it should come with a tag to prove that your package is not tampered with and/ or swapped during delivery.
What happens if I think I receive an inauthentic item?
If you believe that your item purchased with InstantBuy is not authentic, you may raise a return request using the reason “Item is not authentic” within the 7-day return period. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition and packaging as you received it. The Carousell tag on the item should be intact and not damaged.
Please include photos and remarks to help validate your claim by taking clear photos of the following:
- Serial numbers
- Brand logo including placement of the logo on the item
- Tags and position of their tags
- Design to show where and/or how the design differs from the original, if possible
You will be required to provide certified proof that the item is not authentic from the brand owners, authorised in-house authenticators or software like Entrupy, to support the claim. Once we have received the proof from you, our support team will arrange a return pick up from your doorstep to return the item back to the seller. Otherwise, your return request may be cancelled.
Once the seller has received the returned item and completed the evaluation, the seller can click “Item Returned” and your refund will be processed.
What should I do if I'm not satisfied with the item I received? How do I request a return?
If you receive an item not as described or damaged, raise a return request on the order details page within 24 hours and let your seller know what went wrong. Our support team will contact you within 24 hours to arrange a return pick up if the return request is valid.
Once the seller has received the returned item, the seller can click “Item Returned” and your refund will be processed.
Learn more about Carousell Protection Refund Policy.
How do I list with InstantBuy Luxury?
We have handpicked our partners who have committed to adhere to the standards of InstantBuy, have an excellent track record on Carousell, and have at least 30 listings of Luxury items with proof of authenticity.
- Neither Carousell nor any of the professional partners are affiliated with and/or endorsed by, any of the respective brand owners. The above services are provided independently of the respective brand owners.
- Carousell is not responsible for and do not participate, operate and/or control the authentication services offered by our professional partners.
- Each professional partner may have its own terms and conditions to which you must agree to before being eligible to the money-back guarantee. All policies and terms of the relevant professional partner will apply to you while on any of their sites. Carousell is not responsible for information provided by you to by each professional partner. Carousell and each professional partner are independent contractors and neither party has authority to make any representations or commitments on behalf of the other.
- Any professional partner-related terms and conditions are to be entered into or are entered into between you and such professional partner and at your own risk. Any such terms and conditions are without warranties of any kind by Carousell and under no circumstances shall Carousell be liable for any damages arising from the transactions between you and any professional partner or any information appearing on the professional partner’s site(s).