[Philippines] Over-the-counter Payment
What is Over-the-counter Payment?
Over-the-counter Payment or OTC payment allows users to purchase Carousell coins in selected Payment Center, E-Wallet and Banks.
How to Make an Over-the-counter Payment?
Follow these steps to choose from our available OTC Payment Options:
Step 1: Once logged in, select Profile.
Step 2: Select Coins and click Get Coins.
Step 3: Select how many coins you want to purchase.
Step 4: Select your preferred Payment Option.
Please take note of the following payment options available, an additional processing fee may apply:
- PayMaya Wallet
- BDO Internet Banking (minimum of P100 transaction)
- BPI ExpressOnline/Mobile (Fund Transfer) (with P15 surcharge)
- Chinabank Online
- Dragonpay Prepaid Credits
- Landbank ATM Online
- Maybank Online Banking (with P10 surcharge)
- PSBank Online
- RCBC Online Banking (with P5 surcharge)
- RobinsonBank Online Bills Payment
- Unionbank Internet Banking (NEW)
- UCPB Connect
- AUB Online/Cash Payment
- Banco de Oro ATM
- BDO Cash Deposit w/ Ref (with P25 surcharge)
- BPI Bills Payment (with P100 surcharge)
- Chinabank ATM/Cash Payment
- EastWest Online/Cash Payment
- Landbank Cash Payment (with P50 surcharge)
- Metrobank Cash Payment (with P50 surcharge)
- PNB Internet Banking Bills Payment
- PNB Cash Payment (with P25 surcharge)
- RCBC Cash Payment (with P25 surcharge)
- RobinsonsBank Cash Payment
- Security Bank Cash Payment (with P50 surcharge)
- Unionbank Cash Payment
- UCPB ATM/Cash Payment (with P25 surcharge)
- Bayad Center
- Cebuana Lhuillier Bills Payment
- ECPay (Pawnshops, Payment Centers)
- Robinsons Dept Store
- RuralNet Banks and Coops
- SM Dept/Supermarket/Savemore Counter
If you made an overpayment or underpayment, please reach out to Carousell Support Team.