Not to worry! Even if your buyer did not click on 'I have received my item' or forgot to do so, a Carousell Protection order will still be automatically completed after 2 days (from the day item was estimated to be delivered or the day meet-up was confirmed). Payment will then be moved from Pending Balance to Available Balance.
For orders with InstantBuy, the order will only be completed 7 days after the estimated date of delivery or the day the meet-up was confirmed. This is to accommodate the 7-day return period that listings with InstantBuy come with.
The estimated dates of delivery are as follows:
- Same-day delivery - Tracked shipping within the day, at a fee.
- Express delivery - Tracked shipping in 2 working days upon order confirmation.
- Standard delivery - Untracked Singpost normal mail in 4 working days upon order confirmation.
[Example] Delivery Order
1 Nov: Seller tapped on “Item mailed out”. The estimated delivery date is 5 Nov.
5 Nov: Buyer received the item but did not click on 'I have received my item'
Order will be automatically completed and you'll receive the payment in your Available Balance on:
- 7 Nov: Carousell Protection order (5 Nov + 2 days)
- 12 Nov: Order with InstantBuy (5 Nov + 7 days)
[Example] Meet-up Order
1 Nov: Seller tapped on “Confirm deal”
6 Nov: Buyer received the item but did not click on 'I have received my item'
10 Nov: Order will be automatically completed and you'll receive the payment in your Available Balance