If your buyer did not tap on 'Item Received' or forgot to do so, the transaction will be automatically completed approximately 2 - 6 days from the day item was delivered, depending on your shipping method. Payment will then be moved from Pending to Available Balance. You can only Withdraw your Balance when money is in Available Balance.
Here's the expected auto-completion timeline for your transaction:
- For Tracked Shipping: 2-3 days within delivery date
Example: If you shipped the order on 1 Jan using our tracked shipping option (from the list of Couriers here), the order is delivered to the buyer on 3 Jan - the order will be marked as auto-complete by 6 Jan
- For Untracked Mail (i.e tracking does not appear on app): 6 days after expected delivery date
Example: If you shipped the order on 1 Jan using an untracked shipping option (Singpost Untracked mail, Lalamove, personal courier), given that it is a Standard delivery, the expected delivery date for the item to reach the buyer will be on 5 Jan - the order will be marked as auto-complete by 11 Jan
The expected delivery dates based on the shipping method are as follows:
- Same-day delivery - within the day
- Express delivery - 2 working days upon order confirmation
- Standard delivery - 4 working days upon order confirmation
- Custom delivery - up to 6 days upon order confirmation
- Delivery with Carousell - 3 working days since scheduled pick-up date (excluding weekends)
Between the time that you start delivery, till the transaction is marked as completed, the buyer will be able to raise a dispute if they find anything wrong with the items received.
In cases of a meetup, if buyer does not click ‘Order received’, order will be marked as Completed 13 days after you have confirmed the meetup.