For orders with tracked delivery, Carousell Protection covers the following:
- Item not received
- Item not as listed
- The item is of a different variation, such as size, colour, model or version
- The item is incomplete or has missing parts
- The item is damaged or there is one or more undisclosed defect(s)
An item that is materially similar with subjective and non-significant variations from the seller’s listing and description will not be accepted. This includes:
✘ Item with signs of wear but was correctly listed as being in used condition
✘ Non-significant variations, including quality, for example:
- Item listed as light pink but received as rose pink
- Item listed as palm-sized but received at 15cm
- Item listed as 8/10 but receiver claims it is more of a 6/10
How can I get a refund?
There are 2 ways a buyer can receive a refund:
1. When item received is not as listed, raise an issue in the chat and let your seller know what went wrong. Both the buyer and seller have 7 days to resolve the dispute among themselves. The seller may choose to “Offer refund” and the buyer may choose to “Accept refund”. Once accepted, the refund will be processed.
2. If both the buyer and seller are unable to reach a resolution within 7 days, the dispute will be auto-escalated to Carousell Support Team. They may contact both buyer and seller for further information, such as proof of delivery. After investigation, a refund will only be processed if the criteria are met.
How long does it take for me to receive my refund?
For payments made via FPX (online banking), you'll receive your refund in 5 working days in your bank account.
For payments made via Debit/Credit cards, you'll receive your refund in 7-10 working days.
Working days : Monday to Friday, exclude weekend and public holiday. Please contact our team for assistance.