The package is a new type of visibility product that contains two separate products, which are bumps and Spotlight. It allows the users to buy a bundle of bumps and spotlight, which is designed by Carousell team to maximize the effect by category level. We will have 3~4 different type of packages with different offerings to address the different needs of the sellers.
Why should I try Package?
The package is a hassle-free visibility product for the sellers who don’t want to repetitively buy multiple bumps and spotlight. The package has different offerings and the sellers can choose based on their goals and budget. We strongly recommend using Package, because it maximizes the effect of the ad product by appropriately bundling two different types of the bump and spotlight.
How can I buy a Package?
- You can access the Package products on the promote page along with other visibility products (bump and Spotlight)
- Complete the purchase using Carousell Coins.
- Check Profile insight page if the package is live. The impact of bump and spotlight will be shown on the page.
How long does Package last?
The duration of the package is different based on the type of packages. Please make sure the details of the package before purchase it.
How many packages I can buy per listing?
Each listing can only have one active package per listing. However, the sellers can buy bumps with an active package for the given listing.
- Number of package purchase allowed per listing: 1
- List of purchasable products with an active package: instant bump, 3-day bump, and urgent bump
- List of products that can not be purchased with an active package: other package and Spotlight.
How does the Package work?
The package is a hassle-free visibility product for the sellers who don’t want to repetitively buy multiple bumps and spotlight. The package is a bundle of the bump and spotlight and it maximizes the effect of the ad product by appropriately bundling two different types of the bump and spotlight.
- How does bump work within the package?
- The bump simply changes the time of the listing so that it can be shown more in the marketplace. The interval and frequency of the bump are different based on packages.
- Bump interval/frequency example
- If the package includes the bump, then the first bump is on the purchase of the package.
- If the interval is 72 hours, then the listing will be bumped every 3 days.
- If the frequency is 2 with an interval of 2 hours, then the listing will be bumped 2 times a day with an interval of 2 hours.
- How does spotlight work within the package?
- Spotlight on the package works slightly different from normal Spotlight. As it is a part of the package, the Spotlight optimizes itself to deliver more high-intent clicks compared normal spotlight. As the system optimizes for high-intent clicks, it’s possible to see less delivered click compared to the daily target. In addition to that, the spotlight will not issue any refund of under-delivered clicks as it is already delivering with more accurate targeting option.
How do I find if my listing has an active package?
If you search your own listings, you can either see your listing as a spotlighted or bumped listing. You can also check the spotlight and bump icon on the top of the listing in the profile page. Additionally, we also indicate a running package when you are trying to purchase more visibility products for the given listing.
How can I check the performance of the package?
The seller can check the overall performance of the package on the listing detail page. Additionally, it indicates the visibility gain of bump and spotlight, so that it is easier for the seller to see what is the value he/she is getting.
Which country is Package launched in?
Currently, it is only launched in Philippine and you may not be able to see this feature if your current location is outside of Philippine.