With CarouPay, sellers are able to offer a variety of delivery methods for buyers to choose to receive their purchases quickly and securely.
Sellers are responsible for delivering items as advertised to buyers. This includes ensuring the following:
- Order is marked as dispatched within 72 hours of its acceptance, or the order will automatically be cancelled
- Item is dispatched using the buyer’s chosen method and courier company
- Item is shipped to address provided by the buyer for the specific order
- Item is shipped securely and not at risk of damage
- Delivery is compliant with courier company’s guidelines
- Tracking number entered, if applicable, is accurate
At the moment, shipping is restricted to addresses in Singapore only.
In the event that a tracked delivery fails to reach the buyer, the seller would be required to provide valid proof of delivery for Carousell to verify that the item was dispatched to the address provided by the buyer for the specific order.
In cases of untracked delivery, buyers bear the risk of any lost deliveries.