The money from your Carousell Protection deals will be shown as 'Pending Balance' once you tap on 'Item mailed out' for delivery order or “Confirm deal” for meet-up order.
Money in Pending Balance cannot be withdrawn to your bank account yet. It can only be transferred into your bank account when it is in Available Balance.
If this is your first time using Carousell Protection, please make sure you have:
- Verified your identity. You may follow the steps here
- Selecting your default Withdrawal method, by adding your bank account or debit card. Enjoy fast transfer with a debit card and receive money instantly.
If you have done so, when your buyer taps on 'I have received my item', the money will be moved into your Available Balance as fast as 2 minutes.
Not to worry! Even if your buyer did not click on 'I have received my item', the order will still be automatically completed. Read more about My buyer did not click on 'I have received my item'.
When will the money be available to Withdraw?
The money will be available for withdrawal when these 4 conditions are met:
- Buyer has tapped" l have received my item";
- No ongoing dispute between you and the buyer;
- Funds available in your Balance;
- You have completed the identity verification and selected your Withdrawal method