Purposes of Personal Data Collected
- the processing your enquiry and/or application for a DBS PayLah! account; and
- the administration of the free Carousell Coins (if applicable).
You further agree that Carousell may share such personal data with DBS Bank and any third party service providers who will assist us to and/or perform certain aspects in relation to the Purposes, such as processing transactions, fulfilling requests for information, receiving and sending communications, updating marketing lists, analysing data or providing support services. Such third parties will only have access to your personal data to the extent necessary to perform their functions.
DBS PayLah! CAROULAH Campaign terms
Carousell's DBS PayLah! CAROULAH campaign (the “Campaign") commences on 11 May 2018 and ends on 31 May 2018 (both dates inclusive) (the “Campaign Period"). All capitalised terms not otherwise defined herein shall have the meaning ascribed to same in our Terms of Service.
You acknowledge, agree and understand that:
- To participate in the Campaign and qualify as an eligible Carousell user (each, referred to as an “Eligible Carousell User” and collectively the “Eligible Carousell Users”), you must
- have an Account and must be located in Singapore;
- be a new user who have registered for DBS PayLah! for the first time; and
- have fulfilled the eligibility criteria as listed in DBS Bank Ltd's full terms and conditions here.
- The 'CAROU500' and 'CAROULAH' promo codes will expire on 31 May 2018.
- All Carousell Coins issued under the Campaign will be issued within ten (10) business days from the end of the Campaign Period and will expire 30 days after they are credited to your Account and are subject to the terms and conditions as set out in our Terms of Service.
- Carousell's and DBS Bank Ltd's determination of a Eligible Carousell User for the free Carousell Coins under the Campaign shall be final, conclusive and binding. No correspondence or claims will be entertained.
- Carousell may vary these terms, suspend and/or terminate the Campaign without any notice or liability to any party.
- Carousell is not responsible for and do not participate, operate and/or control the DBS PayLah! product and/or services offered by DBS Bank Ltd.
- DBS Bank Ltd may have its own terms and conditions to which you must agree to before participating in the transaction(s) and/or the processing of your enquiry (as the case may be). All policies and terms of DBS Bank Ltd will apply to you while on any DBS Bank Ltd sites. Carousell is not responsible for information provided by you to by DBS Bank Ltd. Carousell and DBS Bank Ltd are independent contractors and neither party has authority to make any representations or commitments on behalf of the other.
- Any DBS PayLah! related terms and conditions are to be entered into or are entered into between you and DBS Bank Ltd and at your own risk. Any such terms and conditions are without warranties of any kind by Carousell and under no circumstances shall Carousell be liable for any damages arising from the transactions between you and DBS Bank Ltd or any information appearing on DBS Bank Ltd’s site(s) or any other site(s) linked to this campaign.
- By participating in the Campaign, you will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and any other requirements set out in any related promotional material and all amendments, additions, replacements, modifications as may be made from time to time by Carousell.
- A person who is not an Eligible Carousell User may not enforce any of these terms under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act of Singapore and notwithstanding any term herein, the consent of any third party is not required for any variation (including any release or compromise of any liability) or termination of these terms.
- These terms are subject to Singapore law and you hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.