If you have encountered an issue with a purchase, sale or trade that was made, where:
- As a buyer, you made payment but did not receive the item
- As a buyer, you received the item but it was not as described
- As a seller, you have delivered the item but the buyer has failed to make full or partial payment
As a first step, try reaching out to the other party through the Carousell chat to resolve the issue amicably.
If you do not hear from them despite multiple attempts, reach out to us regarding your transaction and your attempts to contact them. We will help reach out to them and take the necessary actions on valid reports.
Note: When contacting us, kindly fill in the form with the email address that is registered with your Carousell username, so that we can expedite your request. To find your registered email address, go to your profile > settings > edit profile.
Tips for dealing safely on the marketplace
- For users in the Singapore and Malaysia marketplaces: We encourage you to use Carousell Protection when transacting, for a safe and secure buying and selling experience.
- How to deal safely on Carousell