Yes. There are different expiry dates set for different type of coins issued.
- Coins purchased directly through App or Web: Expire 12 months after they are added to your balance.
- Coins issued through yearly CarouBiz subscription: Expire 12 months after they are added to your balance.
- Coins issued through monthly CarouBiz subscription: Expire 3 months after they are added to your balance.
- Coins issued from special promotions or campaigns: These coins refer to Carousell Coins allocated to your account at no costs from you. Such free Carousell Coins will generally expire 30 days after they are added unless otherwise stated in the relevant terms and conditions.
In other words, each batch of Carousell Coins added to your Coins balance will have its own expiry date. To ensure that you get the most out of your Carousell Coins, the Carousell Coins with the earliest expiry will always be spent first.
For illustrative purposes, let’s assume:
- You purchased 698 Carousell Coins on 9 October 2019. These 698 Carousell Coins will expire 12 months later, at the end of 9 October 2020, and
- 200 Free Carousell Coins are added to your account on 10 October 2019. These Free Carousell Coins will expire 30 days later, at the end of 9 November 2019.
If you spend 698 Carousell Coins on a Bump on 11 October 2019, we will spend your 200 Free Carousell Coins first, then spend another 498 of your 698 purchased Carousell Coins.
You can check your Carousell Coins’ expiry dates by looking at your Carousell Coins page.