Carousellers listing an item for sale in Cars, Motorbikes and Property categories are entitled to free listing quota(s). When this quota is exceeded, a listing fee is required before your item is listed on the Carousell marketplace.
However, due to their business/professional nature, there are no free listing quotas for the Jobs, Services-related and Learning & Enrichment categories.
By doing so, we aim to encourage quality listings and reduce listing spam in the marketplace, making it easier for buyers to find what they want. Now that buyers can find the item they want faster, sellers benefit too!
Here’s a guide to listing quotas and amount of Carousell Coins required per category.
This is applicable to Singapore market only.
Listing in all other categories is FREE!
Please note that deleting the listing in your profile does not reset the free listing quota.
How do I pay for listing fees?
By using Carousell Coins!
Why is my listing marked as “Draft”?
Listings are marked as “Draft” when you exceed your free listing quota for that category. "Draft" listings are not visible in the marketplace and require payment using Carousell Coins before they can be listed.
Why is my listing marked as “Expired”?
- Listings in the Jobs, Services-related or Learning & Enrichment categories expire after 30 days
- Listings in the Property category expire after 120 days
- Listings in the Cars category expire after 180 days
- Listings in the "Motorbikes for Sale" category expire after 30 days
- Note: All free listings before 1st Nov will continue to be Live and will expire after 30 days. (You can pay the listing fee to renew them for another 30 days validity)
"Expired" listings are not visible in the marketplace. You may renew your "Expired" listings using Carousell Coins.