Most Carousellers looking to buy items in our Women's Fashion categories will already have a fair idea of what they’re looking for. As such, we have revamped the way our listings work so buyers can find items in our Women's Fashion categories even faster.
Our new Smart Listings is designed to help sellers share the right details that will attract the right buyers to their listings.
What are Smart Listings?
Images are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary.
Right now, all of our listings across all categories are created using the same fields, with most of the key information contained in a generic “Description” field.
The new Smart Listings have unique fields built for our Women's Fashion categories. Not only does this keep all the information organised and more easily searchable, but it also prompts sellers to put in the information that we know buyers in these categories are looking for. Smart Listings will eventually be implemented across all our categories.
How will Smart Listings help buyers find what they are looking for faster?
- They increase traffic to our categories – the ease of searching will encourage even more seekers to use Carousell in these categories
- They accelerate the deal process – seekers can now easily identify listings relevant to their criteria, and zoom in on the right ones more quickly
- They attract higher quality leads – more detailed and informative listings will mean less time answering the same questions, and more chats from people ready to deal
Are you a seller in our Women's Fashion categories?
- When can you start updating your listings: 24th August 2017
Start updating your listings come 24th August 2017!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Will there be a fee to list, with this new feature?
No. This is a free feature to help buyers find the items they are looking for faster!
- When can sellers start listing / updating listings with the Smart Listings features?
24th August 2017
- Will sellers have to re-update all their listings for it to show information in the new sections as part of the enhanced listing feature?
Yes. This can be done on 24th August 17.
- Will buyers be able to search for items using these new fields?
Yes! Coming soon.
- Are these enhancements only specific to the Fashion categories?
The Fashion categories will experience the enhancements first. Eventually, to serve all Carousellers better, this will be implemented across all categories.
- What happens if I choose not to update my listings?
Listings that aren’t updated will remain in the marketplace, but without new information. They will be more difficult for buyers to find, and sellers may lose on quality chats.