Carousellers are given the option to edit their listings anywhere, any time!
You will be able to edit the category your listing is in, name of listing, listing description, condition, price, Mailing or Delivery option and status of the listing - Mark As Sold or Mark As Reserved. Also, there is an option for you to “delete listing”. Here's how you edit your listing:
- Go to the “Me” tab
- Select the listing you'd like to edit on your profile
- At the top right hand corner, you will see an "Edit" icon.
- Tap on the icon to edit the relevant fields
- Select the circular icon with your profile picture on the top bar
- Select “Profile” from the drop down menu
- Select the listing you wish to edit
- Click on “Edit Listing” and edit the relevant fields
- Select "Save" to confirm your edits!
Your listing will be be updated on the marketplace and your profile with immediate effect.
Can I remove the location in my listings?
To remove the location in your listings, simply leave the “Meet-up” option blank when selling! Alternatively, edit your listing and remove the contents under the "Meet-up and delivery" option to ensure that the precise location is removed. However, do note that all listings have to be tied to a country, so you'll not be able to remove the country location of the listing.