Successfully made a sale? Here’s how you can mark your listing as sold!
There are 2 ways to mark an item as sold on the app.
Through a Chat
If you have an existing chat conversation with a fellow community member on the item, and offer and acceptance has been made, the options to "Reserve", "Mark as Sold", and "Leave Feedback" should be reveal itself at the top of the chat.
To mark an item as sold, select "Mark as Sold" and you will be prompted to confirm that you'd like to mark the item as sold.
Through the Listing
- Go to "Me" and select the listing you'd like to mark as sold
- Select "Edit" on the top right hand corner of your listing
- Select "Mark as Sold"
- You'll be prompted to confirm your decision to mark the item as sold!
- Tap on the circular icon with your profile picture
- Select “Profile” from the drop down menu
- Select the listing you wish to “Mark as Sold”
- Select “Edit Listing”
- At the bottom of the page, there will be an option for you to select “Mark as Sold”
- You'll be prompted to confirm your decision
Your listing will be marked as sold with immediate effect!
Note: Remember to make offer and acceptance before marking an item as "Sold"! Once an item has been marked as “Sold”, offer and acceptance can no longer be made and users will not be able to exchange feedback.
*Some icon arrangements may differ on mobile browser view