What does changing my country location do?
Carousell marketplaces are country-specific, meaning you'll be able to browse, sell and buy on one marketplace at a time only.
The location set in your profile determines the listings you'll see when you browse, and where your newly posted listings will be in.
For instance, if you change your city to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, you'll only be able to browse listings that are uploaded in Malaysia. Listings created by you after this change will also be in the Malaysia marketplace and priced in Ringgit (RM).
Unfortunately, existing listings that were created before changing your city will be placed in limbo, and will no longer be searchable in either city.
How do I change my country location?
To change your country location on Carousell, follow the steps outlined below:
- Go to your profile page, “Me”
- Go to Settings
- Select "Edit Profile"
- Under My City, select your city
- Select "Done" and you're all set!
- Select your profile picture at the top-right
- Select Settings
- Under your Public Profile, for Current City, enter the city you're based in
- Select "Save" and you're done!
*Some icon arrangements may differ on mobile browser view