To sign up for a Carousell account on a web browser (Chrome, Safari, Firefox), simply perform the following steps*:
- Go to https://carousell.com
- Select the “Sign Up” button on the top right hand corner of the page
- Next, enter a valid email address, your choice of username, a secure password, and your country
- Verify your mobile number by selecting "Verify Phone Number"
- A pop up should appear (if not, do check if you have disabled ad-blockers for the browser you are on)
- Select your country code and enter your mobile number, and Submit
- You should receive a 6-digit confirmation code via SMS (Digits by Twitter). Enter the code and you are done with phone number verification
Once all the necessary fields are filled and you’ve checked “I’m not a robot”, the “Sign up for Free” button should be clickable and your account will be successfully created!
At this point, you should also have received a verification email from us to verify your account. You’ll be required to verify your Carousell account in order to sell on the marketplace!
*Some icon arrangements may differ on mobile browser view