How do I change my Profile Picture?
To change your Carousell profile picture, you will have to first enable access to your Camera and Photo gallery:
- Go to your profile page (“Me” tab)
- Go to Settings
- Select "Edit Profile"
- Under Photo, tap the photo
- Take a new profile picture on the spot or choose from your gallery
- Select "Done" and you're all set!
- Select your profile picture at the top-right
- Select Settings
- Select the profile picture icon right in the middle
- Select "Save" and you're done!
What kind of photos am I allowed to use as my Profile Picture?
As a Carouseller, you are given the option to be as creative and expressive as much as you wish to when it comes to choosing a Profile Picture. It is up to you to decide what Profile Picture suits you and your Carousell account best.
However, do note that inappropriate images including nudity, sensitive images, images that infringe on any person's copyright or identity should not make an appearance in your Profile Picture. Profile pictures containing lewd, derogatory, vulgar and/or defamatory content are not allowed either. If found, our team reserves the right to change your Profile Picture without prior notice.
*Some icon arrangements may differ on mobile browser view