For PosLaju shipping on Carousell:
- Raise a dispute in the chat by tapping on 'request for return'
- As claims can only be submitted by the sender, the sender will need to contact PosLaju within 30 days from the date of shipping
- Reach out to Carousell Support Team and attach your claim as a supporting document
- Carousell will get in touch with you and keep you updated via email
The maximum compensation* is RM300 or the value of the item (whichever is lower)*. Click here for more information.
For Non–PosLaju (DHL, J&T, GD Express, etc) shipping with Carousell Protection:
- Buyer to 'request for return' on Carousell app
- Buyer and seller to liaise via Carousell chat and work with the courier chosen to resolve the matter
- For issues not resolved within 7 days, it'll be escalated to the Carousell team automatically and we'll step in to assist
Compensation* for the lost parcel will be dependent on the courier provider.
*Sellers are advised to opt for service providers (insurance coverage) that are able to insure the value of the item that is being shipped.